Initial D fourth stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial D fourth stage

Just wondering what the rest of the drifting world thinks of the new Initial D episodes. I figure most all of us have seen the new ones.

Personaly i thought it seemed like filler which initial D usually does a good job avoiding. None the less the animation looked crisp and the music was good but when did MOVE make the switch from eurobeat to a evanessance sound?

what i hope we all can agree on is that the girl from Move is blazing.

yea u didnt know... MOVE is waaaaaaaaay diff now

Comment

Dude the guy jumped over a gutter

Comment

the cars look more anime-ish cuz they used cell shading which i like more. also R34!!! nuf said. ( i know its not GTR)

Comment

he didnt jump over the gutter he used advanced weight transfer technique

Comment

my aunt tells me that the next two episodes come out june 16 and shes ganna send me the videos from japan.

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
              he didnt jump over the gutter he used advanced weight transfer technique
              no, i'm pretty sure he used the BS anime technique

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost
                my aunt tells me that the next two episodes come out june 16 and shes ganna send me the videos from japan.
                yeah 2 eps every 2 months for 13 months.... sorta sucks that we have to wait but i enjoy the Project D arc of the manga... i have read the manga up to the point where they are about to race on happo and Bunta is about to get the WRX

and there is nothing wrong with the BS anime technique

TF

Comment

Originally posted by the_finn

and there is nothing wrong with the BS anime technique

TF

Nothing wrong with it when its for entertainment.It didn't bother me.BUT there is something wrong when people who are obsessed with initial D and believe everything in it to be true.That move isn't possible.I'd like you to go out and try it, bring a vid camera too please.

edit:Believe me, i enjoy watching initial d.I just hate when people who can't even drive take it as the bible.

Comment

Originally posted by SR_power19
                    Nothing wrong with it when its for entertainment.It didn't bother me.BUT there is something wrong when people who are obsessed with initial D and believe everything in it to be true.That move isn't possible.I'd like you to go out and try it, bring a vid camera too please.

edit:Believe me, i enjoy watching initial d.I just hate when people who can't even drive take it as the bible.
                    oh i agree 100%... i love when people try to argue about drifting or car tuning and include any sort information from watching initial d.

as for the impossibility of the hanging your front tire over a gutter like in the episode probobaly not in the middle of a drift... i am pretty sure it could be done under the right contitions... and mostlikely not for any real length of time... but i think it could be done from watching miatas lift the inside front tires during cornering at local autocross events

TF
                    Last edited by the_finn; 05-25-2004, 05:09 PM.

Comment

yeah the gutter technique...i dont think its impossible...i dunno about doing it in the middle of drift but theoretically it would work to just hook a tire in a gutter...my buddy accidentally hooked his tire into a ditch and it pulled him around the corner until it unstuck him

Comment

Hahah, these idiots from this one Initial D forum tried that on a freeway once.

Comment

The WRC drivers use it all the time, but i'm not here to debate initial d and it's real life applications, this has been done many times before on this and other forums

Comment

on a freeway?! you really shouldnt do much more than go straight on those freeways

Comment

anyone wanna hook me up with the eppisodes that are already out???? lol

email i sDriftin240sx@hotmail.com or send it to GoSpeedRicerGo@aol.com if its real big

Comment

Working...
                              X