Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happened to Drifting??? take that to another site man plz.!

Comment

This thread was recently reported. I dont see any reason to lock it or edit the various post about the girl. However i would like to see it steered back to drifting.. You guys should try out the new off topic forum for the stuff about the girl.

Comment

oh my goodness why would anybody report this? Oh well yeah the drifting in it is ok it shows some cool footage but the hill battles are something more to be desired

Comment

Originally posted by GoukiS14
          oh my goodness why would anybody report this? Oh well yeah the drifting in it is ok it shows some cool footage but the hill battles are something more to be desired
          I supose some one found talk of the girl offensive or unnesisary. However i dont believe it broke any rules thats why i didnt lock or edit anything.

Comment

Thats just uttlery stupid to report this thread there is nothing wrong with it. Some people are so finicky its troubling.

Comment

the gurl was moaning ans squealing while komatsu was taking her out drifting... got it ?

Comment

komatsu so got laid that night

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
                  the gurl was moaning ans squealing while komatsu was taking her out drifting... got it ?
                  I understand what you guys ment. Now get over it.

Comment

Working...
                  X