• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parry
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...5&pagenumber=1

Or vice versa apparently

you got pictures of your golf, btw?
    What? All i asked was where i could get a body kit.

For Real though, I do all the work on my car...

Comment

I bought a running/driving Ford Probe last week for $60. The sweet thing is that the car looks like a pile(I spraypainted it) but it's the V6, so it hauls. I've already got a lengthy kill list

Comment

Originally posted by AE86_drift
        I bought a running/driving Ford Probe last week for $60. The sweet thing is that the car looks like a pile(I spraypainted it) but it's the V6, so it hauls. I've already got a lengthy kill list

Yadda yadda yadda and Pile this ~holds up three fingers and says, "Read Between the lines"~

If i were you I would stop smokin that giant doobie and read a book, When i say read a book i don't mean the magazine 'High Times'.

Comment

Originally posted by DoriFuta-
          What? All i asked was where i could get a body kit.

For Real though, I do all the work on my car...
          I'm just foolin with ya, take it easy lol.

I do my own work as well. Usually if I haven't done something one of my friends has, which helps a lot too.

After owning 2 16v's in a row, this car might stay 8v. I can build it for cheap, and I don't really want to spend a ton of money on this thing...I want to buy something rear wheel drive .

hahahaha way to go. Probe's kinda a nifty car. Parts seem to be kinda expensive, perhaps i'm just crazy though.

Did you paint it flat black? rat style that thing, flat black and slammed on some hot hot blinging wheels
          Last edited by Parry; 05-28-2004, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Perry

Perry, forgive me for the previous post, i was in a bad moode and i guess i took what you said the wrong way.
            I try to stay freind with all of the ppl that post and keep an open mind about everything, sorry to give you the sh1t end of the stick the other day.

Anyway, the paint (my spray paint job) is kind of coming off since i didn't sand the original body color off first so now the black is coming off and showing the night blue that it ones had.

As for the rims, i am trying to save up but everytime i have some money something else is needed on it, so i have to fix that instead.
            The rims that are on it now are so rusted and disgusting.
            I popped some snap on plastic ones on and it makes the car look alot better, but yea. I would like to get some real good looking silver rims or something.

In the 4 years that i have had her she only left me sit once and that is becuase of a dead battery.
            Keep your VW in top shape and they will last forever.
            So simple and so easy to fix
            Thank God For Germen Engineering.

Comment

nice find, I like it.

Comment

Re: Perry

Originally posted by DoriFuta-
                As for the rims, i am trying to save up but everytime i have some money something else is needed on it, so i have to fix that instead.
                The rims that are on it now are so rusted and disgusting.
                I popped some snap on plastic ones on and it makes the car look alot better, but yea. I would like to get some real good looking silver rims or something.

In the 4 years that i have had her she only left me sit once and that is becuase of a dead battery.
                Keep your VW in top shape and they will last forever.
                So simple and so easy to fix
                Thank God For Germen Engineering.
                lol don't worry about it man, no problem.

A cheap, and sorta nify alternative to "real" wheels are the Corrado steelies...I have a set on my GLI that will probably go on the new car. I believe their 15x7...i have 205/50/15's on mine, but you can run 195/45/15s for a little bit more "taut" look. They're not stretched, just sorta tight.

Here:

I rock that thing dented up wicked lame rubber and all

They got lip, lol. A while back tire rack was selling them for like 60 bucks a wheel. If you want to get more bling bling, paint the centers black and leave the "lip" metallic. It's kinda badass.

Comment

I dunno how much i want to do with my GolF since i want to buy a FR.

Thanks though.

From the angle of that picture it looks like the tires barely fit inside the wheel-well and it looks like it would almost catch if you turned the wheel.

Comment

errrr, that's cause they're on my GLI, and it's lowered.

It actually doesn't rub.

Comment

Working...
                    X