ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PICS!! Coold day in SF!! but nice view of Bay Bridge!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexLude
    man someone gotta stop drinkin that haterade!
    Nobody's heard that one before...
    I only drink it to wash down rice...
    Sorry if I was rude, your car is nice, I just was expecting something remotely drift related since this is Drifting.com
    If you really just want to share your pics, why dont you just ude cardomain or a prelude board? I'm sure your pics will be better appreciated there.
    Last edited by hokiruu; 05-28-2004, 07:01 AM.

Comment

i am also getting somewhat tired of threads about this car. but hey i dont have to click on it so i guess it doesnt really matter

Comment

Originally posted by dae
        i am also getting somewhat tired of threads about this car.
        seriously

Comment

You asholes. Thats why its in the fuking off topic sections. Get a life, his car is sicker then any of yours.

Comment

lol. look what you caused alex, FLAMES! anyway nice work on the car. haha 25MPH which gear wouldyou be on 25MPH?

Comment

well i posted when it wasnt in the off topic section yet and you have no idea what car i drive so its pretty bold to say its his car is way better than mine ( it really is way nicer than mine but you never know ). just giving my opinion tho i dont wanna get into an ethug battle

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                You asholes. Thats why its in the fuking off topic sections. Get a life, his car is sicker then any of yours.
                did i say that it matters if it could drift or not?! or what what topic that it is in?! its just that im sick of seeing his car! dang! and chas..your one to say that i dont have a life.. how many posts do you have again? I bet you could make Young Dong way better by actually spending less time flamming on forums and more time drifting! shazam biatch!

Comment

ive also been here since july 03. Now if you dont want me on the boards, thats cool, but you dont even know me. And as for YD, have you ever seen me or any of my guys drive? No, you havent, so who are you to pass judgement?

I havent seen your car featured in any mags, and i read every one. When i see you
                  dae boro hachiroku
                  in a mag, ill retract my statement.

I never mentioned him drifting the prelude either, bioatch. If you sick of seeing his car, dont open the thread. I personally enjoy looking at his car.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                    ive also been here since july 03. Now if you dont want me on the boards, thats cool, but you dont even know me. And as for YD, have you ever seen me or any of my guys drive? No, you havent, so who are you to pass judgement?

I havent seen your car featured in any mags, and i read every one. When i see you in a mag, ill retract my statement.

I never mentioned him drifting the prelude either, bioatch. If you sick of seeing his car, dont open the thread. I personally enjoy looking at his car.
                    wow chas i have been veiwing the forums here since 03 as well..but it doesnt mean that i post a crap load..i just barely registered for the hell of it..as for my car being featured in a magazine...frankly i dont give a damn..I DONT EVEN HAVE A CAR YET! hahaha buahaha! I use these forums to voice my opinion and learn...not to talk about how good i am or how much nicer my "car" is..so there..anything else?

Comment

damnn..

u guys gotta calm it down... if u're tired of seeing my car.. dont click on the link.. easy as that. i just share some photos that i or others take of my car b/c its something interesting to share and i think they're nice pics. So if u dont want to see them, dont click the link... get it? got it? good!

Comment

Keep posting, and ignore the kids that cant drive. There a waste of time. Where did you pick up the Bride fabric?

Comment

Working...
                        X