Drifting in Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting in Iraq

Hey Guys, most of you know me, but for those who dont im in the Marines. I got orders 2 days ago, ill be shipping out.... So i wont be around to post for that much longer. Probably a couple of weeks, Then im out. But just to let you guys know ill still be trying to drift a hummer when i get to iraq. Anyway on a serious note, ill probably be spending a few weeks in cali then leaving for the big sandbox from there. Just wanted to make sure i give a farewell post, just in case i dont make it back.

God im already thinking of the mods im gonna buy when i get back.

cool, be safe dude... good luck taking down those insurgents

farewell
    Last edited by MrodDrft; 05-27-2004, 03:23 PM.

Comment

good luck

good luck hope u stay alive in iraq... see ya when ya get back

Comment

Your welcome back when ever you return.. in the mean time...

Now that the cop is gone.. Anyone want to buy my stolen car that i stole from a nun who illegally imported it, then performed an illegal engine swap then illegally drifted it in the street, illegally, to sell illegal drugs to criminals, who will them export them to cuba, and import illegal cuban goods, illegally.

Comment

haha I'll take two!

Comment

There's a video somewhere around the net with Americans drifting in Iraq,honestly(well atl least trying).Have fun,return home.You probably got shipped at the worst possible time,as you know about the heated issue with the torture of Iraqi soldiers,they're not taking it too well over there(refer to Nick Berg)

Comment

Good luck, God speed.

Keep yer head down.

Comment

God bless. be safe

Comment

Good luck. Come back in one piece.

Comment

Good luck and hope you come back soon!

Semper Fi

Comment

good luck too man. also guess what? im moving to Israel cuz i gotta join the army. ill be there for 3 freaking years! (in the army) i hope i survive too. and this is just a dream, but i plan to start the first Israeli drifting team... way off topic sry.

Comment

if you have any questions about iraq PM me, I was there from Feb to augest 03 with the 94th ECB(H)

Comment

sorry to see u go......come back soon..... .......always be aware.....

Comment

sorry to see forum members go but if thats not a good reason i dont know what is. be sure to send some pics of drifting dune buggys and humvees

Comment

good luck man

Comment

Working...
                              X