Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Prices

Im just curious, How much is Gas where you live? in salt lake city Utah its $1.98 for unleaded

Outside Dallas Tx and its been around $2.09-$2.15 for premium. Highway robbery...

Comment

when i went to austin on friday on the way in some town called Giddings they had $1.81 gas, this is getting ridiculous. Thanks a lot Bush!

Comment

yeah its $2.10 for premium here...i buy the cheap stuff ,lol

Comment

$2.15 for the cheap stuff here =(

Comment

$2.18, $2.28, $2.39

I'm broke after filling up .

Comment

From $1.91 -$1.98

Comment

HAHA I WIN:
                ABOUT 2.40-2.60 EVERYWHERE
                in LA. also what does Bush have to do with it? (move to canada man)

Comment

hey if i could move to canada i would, i dont like the states policys, hopefully he wont get re-elceted, we need a democrat to pull our economy out of this hole bush dug for us

Comment

Stop complaining and go look at what other countries pay.

Here's a hint...you won't find cheaper gas in canada. Or anywhere else in the world, and that's at 2 bucks a gallon for the cheap stuff.

Double that, and you might be coming up on the world average.

Comment

hey i'm not complaining about gas, i cant even buy it yet. I'm complaining about how our president got us into a useless war, dug is in to more debt, and took away funding from the education buget while raising the military budget!

Comment

ish happens

It is a pretty useless war, but the military budget was way overdue for a little pumping up.

I'm not really sure what I think of Bush, but I respect the fact that he shaped world events instead of being shaped by them.

No offense, but maybe you're a little bit young to realize how hard that is to do on a personal scale. I can't concieve it on a world scale.

Comment

yeah...and you know what else is a waste of money, NASA. Why do we need to go to space when we are in a huge debt? Gas is the first thing to go up, just wait, next there will be toll booths everywhere, then more taxes like, "tire tred tax", "rim size tax", "type of car tax", "make of car tax" etc. Bush is a douche

Comment

But, Atleast were not communists

Comment

Ok, since when is bush responsible for NASA? come on people i'm sick of people using outrageous claims against bush, some people don't like him, that's ok but find a better damn reason than "why do we have a space program" if you don't remember JFK who was a DEMOCRAT was the one who pushed for us to go to the moon... oh and newsflash, NASA is responsible for inventing a lot of new technology that we use everyday, they may start inventing it for space but it funnels down to us common folk, which means new products to make which means jobs, and then people buy those products, which boosts the economy. Also on the gas prices.... how is that Bush'es fault, he tried to create an energy bill that Congress shot down. My point is that if you don't like Bush that's fine, but find a better reason than a space program that's been in existance since the 50's. Gas prices go up every summer, it's a fact of life, people drive more and the supply and demand get's thrown off, as other's have said we've still got the cheapest gas in the world, we could live in some of those European countries where you pay around $8 a gallon for gas...

*climbs off soapbox*

Comment

Working...
                              X