Funny Or Wired Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Or Wired Mods

ok so I was thinking about funny or wired mods. for example: a CRX with lambo door hinges or a car thats totally built for drifting but has those really really small low-rider wheels. what do you think would be funny or wired mods.

does the fact that i cant drive yet, but i already put one of those big, ugly, 6" risers, spoiler on the roof of my soon to be mini-van count as a wierd mod?

Comment

"RIDICULOUS threads will be DELETED."

c'mon.....c'mon....

Comment

Cheese Gates. Large horns but on wasgates to make them loud. Big thing with the bozoku

Comment

bozo is so pimp.
          oil coolers on the outside.

Comment

Hehe, heres one: Converting a Honduh Civic to RWD and then putting a Mazda rotary engine in it.

Comment

80's dodge caravans with rims, full tinted windows, clear lights all around, color-matched exhaust tip, MOPAR windshield-top sticker, spoiler on the hatch, and side sills and a lip. Yes, ive seen a few in NYC

Comment

Originally posted by Pennyman
                Hehe, heres one: Converting a Honduh Civic to RWD and then putting a Mazda rotary engine in it.
                NOO the rotary is too good for a civic body :-P haha keep it mazda, throw it into a protege

Comment

Originally posted by HX-50
                  NOO the rotary is too good for a civic body :-P haha keep it mazda, throw it into a protege

lol yea it's a champ. You don't see many rotories in the north east. Lots of cold stars/stops in the winter gets to them and the apex seals let go, from what I gather.

Oh...I forgot this. I think this thing is awesome. Done total ghetto-style in the driveway with like 50 bucks in spraypaint and primer.

lol. "All I can see are some wheels..."
                  Last edited by Parry; 06-01-2004, 09:38 AM.

Comment

haha i'm in the northeast =) that's why i have 2 cars, the protege for daily driving / winter and the rx-7 for fun

Comment

I thought this was about wierd or funny moderators.. i wanted to see what people think of me

Comment

Ok then nissanguy.... your car descriptions in the drifting.com car poll are funny, you have problems spelling sometimes, and you are usually the most level-headed in any sort of argument on the boards... not a wierd mod, a good mod

Comment

Originally posted by ToplessFC3Sman
                          Ok then nissanguy.... your car descriptions in the drifting.com car poll are funny, you have problems spelling sometimes, and you are usually the most level-headed in any sort of argument on the boards... not a wierd mod, a good mod
                          Thanks man.. i do have spelling problems, but most of what you see on drifting.com is me tired of not paying attention when i type.

Comment

Originally posted by HX-50
                            haha i'm in the northeast =) that's why i have 2 cars, the protege for daily driving / winter and the rx-7 for fun
                            Ohio isn't really the northeast, lol. CT and upstate New York and up, I guess. If you don't pronouce "car" as "cah" you're not from the northeast.

It's cold enough though, so I guess the effect is the same in the end.

Comment

haha trust me, the lake erie snow belt does it's number on us here, yea for lake effect snow

Comment

Working...
                              X