`
    Attached Files

Comment

backside
      Attached Files

Comment

Re: Re: Ricey thread but the sickest bdy kit ever

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
        yeah it is sick. sick as hell and i dont mean that its badass. that thing if hideous. looks like a wanna be transformer. i guess this was the s-14 they were talking about in the Dont fall asleep ... thread those many many months back.
        heres that piece of crap on an eclipse
        haha i hope i don't get banned for this either
        Attached Files

Comment

i havent seen that much rice since ive visited the rice terace of the philippines

Comment

wtf is that sh*t

Comment

bahahah team downforce, i bet he has alot of it.

Comment

i think that kit is good for one thing: skewering the owner with the spikes on the front bumper. extra gross with the yellow seats

Comment

The only good body kit is having a car that's so sexy and low that it doesn't need one.... kinda like mine.

Comment

haha can you imagine hitting a deer with that thing? it would get stuck on

Comment

MAKE IT STOP!

Comment

Re: Ricey thread but the sickest bdy kit ever

Originally posted by JDM_DRIFTER2001
                        this is bye far the coolest body kit I have ever seen its so sick.
                        Originally posted by Ripper
                        yes, i've seen this car at the car show. it's an automatic
                        Ripper Your ok just showing us how bad this is

JDM_DRIFTER2001,
                        I have MANY WORDS FOR YOU!!!! YOU SHOULD BE SHOT UP THE *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING *Censored**Censored**Censored* FOR POSTING THE RICEST 240SX ON EARTH!!!!!!!!

Comment

wasnt there a body kit like that on the old movie deathrace 2000?

Comment

thats so the coolest body kit ever. i'll take 9 of'em and just make my car out of those front bumpers. it'll be so jay dee emmmzz yo!

haha. thats an old pic though.

Comment

Re: Re: Ricey thread but the sickest bdy kit ever

Originally posted by chrisfromda909
                              yeah it is sick. sick as hell and i dont mean that its badass. that thing if hideous. looks like a wanna be transformer. i guess this was the s-14 they were talking about in the Dont fall asleep ... thread those many many months back.
                              heres that piece of crap on an eclipse

Is it bad that I can actually hear them talk in my head? I watched that show too much when I was a a kid. Lol, so funny. Too bad I like to make Bubblebee sound like KITT from Night Rider lol, had to remember what Bubblebee sounded like, remember now, KITT still sounds better. Sorry, it's late.

Yeah, I'd have to go with the too aggressive on the green car also.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Ricey thread but the sickest bdy kit ever

Originally posted by Drift For Food
                                Is it bad that I can actually hear them talk in my head? I watched that show too much when I was a a kid. Lol, so funny. Too bad I like to make Bubblebee sound like KITT from Night Rider lol, had to remember what Bubblebee sounded like, remember now, KITT still sounds better. Sorry, it's late.

Yeah, I'd have to go with the too aggressive on the green car also.
                                lmao. its ok i hear them too. except i know they dont sound like the robots. they sound like the announcer from killer instinct.

Comment

Working...
                                X