X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Ricey thread but the sickest bdy kit ever

Originally posted by Ripper

haha i hope i don't get banned for this either
    ew u scik *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. its almost worse than that disgusting r34 integra.

haha i just realized it sed transformers

Comment

heres some pics of that hideous integra, cant believe im posting this...

Comment

^^^that integra is #1 on onlineshowoff. whats the world coming to

Comment

I really don't see why conversions are a horrible, terrible, insanely bad thing. I don't like the stock integra looks and that looks a ton better so what's wrong with it? Maybe weight, but probably not much difference. If something just isn't your style it doesn't mean that it's horrible. It's just not your style. Too much hatin goin on here.

Comment

Sweet crackers im blind!

nah im kidding, but serious i do think most those automobiles look atrocious. Deffenatley not something i would partake in.

Misthael is right though.. and remember the words of ben kenobe.. "Whos is the more ricy.. the ricer or the one that yells, 'ricer'?"

Comment

i bet everyone the happiest people on the planet is got to be the guys who sold them those ugly bodykit for big cash too.

Comment

Ha! Ha! Ha! That's one of the funniest looking "spo-com rice" I've ever seen!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Comment

Its weird, people call those ocnversions rice, when you see s15 faces on 240's and such....errr...how is a conversion rice? Yea, u might not like it, but dang, there's so much hatred towards those car's it crazy. sure they have some crazy bodykit, and ridiculous wing and all, but it is their car right? Shouldn't they be respected for what they've taken and worked on? Whatever happened to drifters being friendly people? or car enthusiasts being friendly people for that matter? i mean honestly...those car's got alot of reconition for doin something unique and different. they stand out, and that teg w/ the skyline front seems to got some goodies under the hood so who knows.

all i'm saying is, yea some of you guys might not like it, but dang the flame-age on this board is gettin out of hand...

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
                    Its weird, people call those ocnversions rice, when you see s15 faces on 240's and such....errr...how is a conversion rice? Yea, u might not like it, but dang, there's so much hatred towards those car's it crazy. sure they have some crazy bodykit, and ridiculous wing and all, but it is their car right? Shouldn't they be respected for what they've taken and worked on? Whatever happened to drifters being friendly people? or car enthusiasts being friendly people for that matter? i mean honestly...those car's got alot of reconition for doin something unique and different. they stand out, and that teg w/ the skyline front seems to got some goodies under the hood so who knows.

all i'm saying is, yea some of you guys might not like it, but dang the flame-age on this board is gettin out of hand...
                    Good point man.. thats why i am choosing to lock this thread to prevent this kind of hate from spreading under my watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X