new miata owner here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new miata owner here

Hey yall, ive known about this site for a good ammount of time, i remember someone showing it to me around the time it first popped up i think? but its taken me some time to sign up, and the reason i am now, is because i noticed a good ammount of miata owners, like my friend, miatadrifter (yall watch out for him, not only is he old enough to be most of yalls dads, will out drift you anyday, in any car, but he will also skateboard better then your *Censored**Censored**Censored*.) as well as some other people im familiar with, like droptopdrifter, the SR powerd miata, Tuner, the white miata with more CF then he knows what to do with, and the rest of the miata owners i know because of the times ive browsed this site.

i have a 95M, and its stock for now, i just recently ordered some sprint springs, and just bought droptopdrifters old valve cover.
    oh, and i have some BBS rims

PS-hey eric, i had to sell the rx7 but its better that i did, dont have the time for it
    Attached Files

clean ride!!

Comment

I see you have good taste in wheels, hehehe.

Looks good.

Comment

yea, yea, yea a 95M! :drool:

What's goin on man? You going to be out at Mineral Wells the 19th?

Comment

most likely not, im sure is gonna happen on a day that im working. i think i will barly make it to formula D

Comment

sho crean

Comment

Working...
            X