No announcement yet.

what music you guys listen to...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing love Linkin Park and Nirvana. I couldn't listen to any other *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

pretty much all electronica. tokyo pop/rock stuff too

Comment

classy music...like beethoven...cuz its funny to drift with music like that and gets me and my friends all worked up for some reason....or is it the drugs?......nah....its the music

Comment

Originally posted by Cade
          Indie, Noise Rock, Experimental Rock, Space Rock, Eurobeat, J-Pop....bands from all those genres; Sonic Youth, My Bloody Valentine, The Verve, The Strokes, Ian Van Dahl, Be For U, The Postal Service, and of course Initial-D Tunes. ::shrugs:: Im kinda stuck in the 90's, or even yet, RUNNING in the 90's. hehe ::sighs::

stuff like this plus, radiohead, Coldplay, Mars Volta, and other stuff. also I like stuff, like stuff like The Seatbelts(Cowboy Bebop soundtrack), Andrew W.K., Bootsy Collins(and any old funk stuff), The Velvet Underground(am I the only one who thinks the singer sound like Jim Morrison?), Motorhead, and stuff. I also LOVE old school punk like The Clash(too bad Joe Strummer died), Sex Pistols, Richard Hell, MC5(Motor City 5), and that crap. Morrissey is good too. The Verve is really good, and Natalie Imbrulige(sp?) is really, really pretty too, to bad she is a lesbien, still doesn't detract from her beauty. umm, who else....OH YEA, The Who(I play bass so this is a natural), The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix. lets not forget Franz Ferdinand and Modest Mouse. and definately RHCP because Flea was my driving inspiration on bass, Rage against the machine...Beck is good too. Elton John is also an AMAZINGLY talented musician, so he's cool too. I also want to hear some Frank Zappa(haven't heard his music but I know about him). classical music is awesome too.

thats all I can think of for now.

rock.

Comment

Polka owns all. There's not any other feeling quite like listening to an accordian blasting on your stereo flying down the side of a mountain.

Comment

Agreed also to all who said The Mars Volta, thats probally my fav newer band that I cant believe I forgot to add. If you havent seen them in concert, your missing out. Seen them back in March w/ APC and they played a full hour set w/out stopping between songs and yet played w/ the same energy as At the Drive-In. Incredible! Love em love em love em

Comment

Working...
              X