New guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy

Hey all finally got activated and i just wanted to introduce myself. Ive been into drift for almost 2 years now. I started drifting on the track back in july 2003 when Drift Day went to SF and ever since then ive been hooked. I love drifting at the track its a lot better than street by a large margin. If you havent tried drifting on the track your missing out. Oh BTW i drive a 1994 mazda rx7. Hope to make some new friends on these boards see ya.

awesome man welcome to the boards...
    btw u made a better 1st post than alot of people

Comment

Originally posted by dcshoecor34
      awesome man welcome to the boards...
      btw u made a better 1st post than alot of people
      Thanks a lot.

Comment

welcome

Comment

nice fd dude..clean....any plan on the exterior mods....if so consider the sick '99 spec front and rear light super clean

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
            nice fd dude..clean....any plan on the exterior mods....if so consider the sick '99 spec front and rear light super clean
            Actually i have thought about it but know that its probably going to be the last thing i ever do. Besides maybe a hood for venting reasons.

Im more of a function before looks person. But i have thought about what kit i would want to get. I would probably get a border type 2 front or feed front. Both use the 99 turn signals. The only reason why i would get that front over the stock front bumper is because my FMIC is sooooo big that it would just get blocked like my current stock bumper. As for the 99 rear lights ill be converting mine soon. Me and my friend have an extra pair of us OEM rear lights and are going to practice w/ thoughs first.

Your name has FD3S so i assume you own one too?

Comment

yeah....i do own a fd.....well..not really cuz 16 aren't so called responsible but i know quite a bit about the hot FD. beside i aint got the cash for a nice fd. i did find a strip down FD for good price and why i was wonder what you goin to do w/the extra oem lights cuz if u dont need them after u done practicing i be glad to take them off ur hands.

i like the border type 2 and the feed front cuz not too crazy lookin. also how much u pay for ur FD and the 99 rear lights

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
                yeah....i do own a fd.....well..not really cuz 16 aren't so called responsible but i know quite a bit about the hot FD. beside i aint got the cash for a nice fd. i did find a strip down FD for good price and why i was wonder what you goin to do w/the extra oem lights cuz if u dont need them after u done practicing i be glad to take them off ur hands.

i like the border type 2 and the feed front cuz not too crazy lookin. also how much u pay for ur FD and the 99 rear lights
                I got my FD when they werent in demand. 12k for a 1994 PEP Rx7 w/ 20k on Reman. The car was bone stock and clean. I guess converting my 99 lights will cost me less then 10$. I just need the time to open em up and make the circles.

I dont know about project FDs. Especially the ones that are stripped down. A lot of parts for the FD are not cheap. Also the shell alone would probably run you around 6k-8k. Most people dont finish their project FDs or if they do they have tooo much money.

Comment

so what about those extra oem lights. when u r done practicing making circles u think i could get them?

Comment

Well ones cracked so i duno if you want em.

Comment

how bad is it got a pic

Comment

Working...
                      X