Greetings from A new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from A new member

hey guys, ive been a member of the forums at nissanexa.com for about 4 years now. i got into drifiting about 3 years ago but then lost my ride, my new one being a nissan pulsar nx se. i need some help locating motor parts while im here in japan. i have a ca18de. i would also like some help locating a motor or 2. im currently in sendai. also one more thing. anyone ever worked or used an s12 chassis nissan 200 sx to drift. we have one in my club and weve been using that to race recently(and i enjoy it thoroughly ) but the ca20e is severly lacking in power. i plan to drop a ca18det in there but also need a motor, so in reality im looking for three ca18dets. anyone know of any reliable sources for parts and motors, or where i can go to a wrecker yard and talk to the guys and set something up?
    thanks for your help
    Peace
    Packrat

welcome

Comment

lol thanks, so whats everyones fav for drifting on this forum?

Comment

welcome.....if ur in japan could you get me option stickers or even some a crazy mags....by the way whats fav mean ..

Comment

fav = favorite...whats an option sticker?
          rat

Comment

my fav drifting technique is feints. it just feels cool i guess.

Comment

lol yeah feints are pretty cool, but i meant the cars. whats everyones favorite cars for drifting? personally im partial to the s12 200sx. ive done it in the s13 and s14 and an older supra, but so far the s12 is best in my opinion.
              rat

Comment

not the FD, it sucks.....j/k...lol i liked s13 but some once said their like the civic of drifting. now i like FD, a GT-S skyline, and the AE......option stickers are from the Option Mag and Option vids. so how about them stickers or mags? can u hook it up

Comment

well ill keep my eyes open whilst im here. and i was speaking about american domestic cars. i love the hachi roku but ive never driven one. something tells me its not too much different from the s12 200sx. the only think i dont like about the fd is that its so damn heavy. my favorite car is the r34 skyline gtr or the r33.
                  ill look around for the stickers.
                  what about other users?
                  packrat

Comment

if you drive a hachi you'll feel how nimble that car is. different from the s12. my friend started off in a s12. after he drove my old hachi he got one himself. hehe

Comment

if i can find one i will
                      theyre getting kinda rare.
                      rat

Comment

Working...
                      X