If there was a Drifting theme song...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuaboi36
    i agree with sandstorm. pretty sick techno song to listen to while drifting. really gets your andrenaline going.
    If they didnt play it everywhere for a whole year.

Lately I've been listening to alot of Prodigy, so I keep Fat of The Land in my car. Mindfields is a great song to listen to while you're getting sideways. Most of the time I just turn the stereo off, the sound of my tires screeching in full opposite lock gets my adrenaline going enough.

Comment

im telling you guys Moondance by van morrison.. its just a kazaa search away...

Also they played it on the nissan marano commerical, the first one, where the guy misses the lunar eclipse, so his woman makes him drive the backroads really fast to get in front of it so they can watch it.

Comment

99 red ballons

Comment

cant believe no one put this, probably cuz it aint popular in the States:

AS THE RUSH COMES by MOTORCYCLE

even has the lyrics: "we drift deeper into the sun, as life goes on."

also

"travelling somwhere, could be anywhere"

Comment

motorhead. bad religion. run dmc. guns and roses. the cult.

Comment

yo nissan guy..

i could never ever ever see drifting to this...(moondance)

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
                yo nissan guy..

i could never ever ever see drifting to this...(moondance)
                Who said anything about drifting to it? he asked for a theme song not the song you play when your drifting. When your drifting the only song that should be playing is your exhaust note and tires.

And for someone who drifted mainly under the moonlight i find it apropriate.

Comment

Nice come-back Guy. I'm kinda fond of Moon Dance myself, and I guess you could listen to it while you were drifting... but you better have a damn good stereo to drown out the squealing! But its certainly not much of an adrenaline junky toon that’s for sure.

I'm pushing 750 watts into a 12" and 600 into 4 6 1/2's and I still have touble drowning out just the roar of the engine and the wind from the windows... then again its still all coming out of that old stock Bose radio.

Comment

........i preffer the Carpenters "Close to you".............

actually no i'm kidding its all about the "How Did You Know" Kurt Matronix remix

Comment

ALIVE - beasty boys...

Comment

linkin park is the devil incarnate...... like i said go use rhapsody and listen to raffi banana phone on the album banana phone.

Comment

i'd play some classic rock. :P

no no no. intial d soundtrack all the way. lol. i hear people playing it at driftsession all the time.

Comment

I've always been a fan of LostProphets... but not to many people I know, know who they are. For those of you who don't have their CD "Start Something" Hop onto your xbox/ps2 and put in NFS Underground... there are a couple LP (not to be confused with Linkin Park) songs on there, such as 'To Hell We Ride." But my personal fav. has to be "Fake Sound of Progress" which is the reason why I started listening to LP. But out of all their songs I'd have to go with "We Still Kill the Old Way" for bg music, however I think the intro to the song is too long.

Comment

Originally posted by VertigoEpidemic
                              Nice come-back Guy. I'm kinda fond of Moon Dance myself, and I guess you could listen to it while you were drifting... but you better have a damn good stereo to drown out the squealing! But its certainly not much of an adrenaline junky toon that’s for sure.
                              umm it wasnt an insult in the firstplace, so i dont think that was a comeback, i wasnt arguing with him and i highly doubt, seeing how nissanguy normally talks on these forums, that he was arguing with me. It was just an opinion man

yo, nissanguy *hint**cough* start a poll

Comment

Sorry, I should have said "good reply." Even though "Moon Dance" is a good song for a movie (in general for that matter), you are right. Its not something I'd drift to. But what I'm looking for is a good song to be played in the background of a movie. Anyways, I'm sorry if I hurt your ego, but I wasn't trying to.

Comment

Working...
                                X