Calling All Girlies!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
    Hi! Are you really on team Faulken?? Did you work at the D1 booth, since you're an import model. I was working at the Yokohama booth, if you were there.

Have you done any competions or have I seen you at an DDays?? Let me know!
    Yeah, Falken takes care of me I dont model for them, just Sponsored by them. I try to keep the modeling to non-car related stuff.

I gotta catch a D1 in person soon!!I havent gotten outta Washington in a while, but will be making 'the rounds' later this Summer/Fall.

Comment

Any competions that I would know of? Or videos that youre in?

Comment

Video? uh...no

I was involved with 'bad stuffs' on the street, but now after a year off from 'driving' (& life in general) Im totally against it....I mean seriously against it.

Wasnt really 'my thing' back then....It is now

We're workin on stuff for a website and I have a few people 'in my ear' about other projects, but you know how far talk goes these days....we'll see tho!!!!

Comment

Thats awesome, you really gotta come down to Cali one of these days and go driving! But do you have any clips for your website you're building?

Comment

We will be in Cali for sure!! .....Maybe slide by one of the Drifting pretty meets

The site should be done in about a week or so.....its been a while because I have my work, working on all of the cars aaand another company to run as well.

It's (DriftGirl.org) been made and remade and going thru changes again... I decided that I dont want it to be ALL about me... some of it, but not ALL. It will have more than a few clips, Lots of pix, etc, etc.

Comment

That sounds great, really let me know when you're coming down, so I can find out if we have anything going on. Well can't wait to see your website!

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
                Aww come on guys.... I just really wanted to know some of the girls in here. I always here "oh my girlfriend drives and is on here but doesn't post" I want to talk to the active girls, sometimes its just more comfortable talking to girls. But I think I've gotten to used to talking to you guys hehe
                Yeah, i know what that's all about. I've gotten too used to being with guys because of my interests and conversational topics that I seriosly don't think i know how to relate to women anymore! Not easy to find girls out here that are interested in drifting/cars independent of their boyfriends.

Comment

Originally posted by bdjoe
                  Yeah, i know what that's all about. I've gotten too used to being with guys because of my interests and conversational topics that I seriosly don't think i know how to relate to women anymore! Not easy to find girls out here that are interested in drifting/cars independent of their boyfriends.
                  Exactly!!! Kindered spirits lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X