graphix on the cars........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoriFuta-
    untill werden Sie ein MOD bummeln weg...

FYI, benutze ich einen Mac und ich gebe jedoch mich wünsche bekannt.
    wenn dieses Mittel, die nicht carring sind, wie ich dann dann
    schreibe, der ist, wie ich schreibe. wenn das Sie dann beleidigt, das
    Ihr Problem ist.

FYI, estoy utilizando un mac y me fijaré sin embargo deseo. si ese
    medios carring cómo pulso entonces entonces que es cómo pulsaré. si
    eso le ofende entonces que sea su problema.

Was that better for you?
    We've had problems in the past with insults in non english languages so please refrain from using them. And as for your post, i cant read either of those languages.. looks like german and spanish though right? i know we have mods and admins who speak spanish, and im sure a few guys on her speak german so if you posted anything that you may not want read i sugest editing it.

And as for nemesis, quit being an antagonist! you.. you guy with an apropriate name!

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
      And as for nemesis, quit being an antagonist! you.. you guy with an apropriate name!
      ... heh.. nice

I've been fond of the stock 300zx bodies, and I'd never change the look of mine. I Have however though about changing the front bumper of my NA to the TT version though. Slight difference but not to much.

I'm not a fan of stick on horsepower, but I wouldn't argue with a sponsor. I've actually been thinking about asking around for some.

Comment

of course graphics, bodykits, etc. is all subject to one's personal opinion. some people love it... some people hate it... some don't give a flying *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about what a D1 car looks like because they only care about how well the driver handles the vehicle. everyone has the right to having their own opinion but every time i see one of these threads or related threads it seems like some of you guys are imposing your own opinions onto others. it's good you have your own opinion but don't beat it into the heads of others because you think your opinion is best. just because someone likes ueo's graphics doesn't mean they're stupid and wrong.

Comment

^good post DreNspeed

personaly i like some graphics, and some are just plain stupid, and pthers got old fast i like graphics that are original, and stilylish not just car stiyles,but that look good with the best cloths or something on tlc kinda like the yellow veilside car that thing is HOT!, as far as body kits i like ones that are functional, buetiful, and not to far over the top
          ^ and the car has to be cool like the happy face above

Comment

I am no antagonizing.... ...jus teh truth

Comment

I think Taniguchis old graphics looked pretty nice...it was clean yet still it stands out. His new *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is just plain out ugly though. And yea Nomukens cars graphics just look bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*. I loved that blitz lightning bolts design. Even his new one is pretty nice with the old school writing. Pretty soon I might put some graphics on my car. It's mostly temp. since I didn't even paint my car yet but the design would probably make most people laugh their asses off. My front wheel is gonna be the "egg" and from a far it'll look like lightning bolts...but when you come up close? SPERM! haha...I thought up that design one night when I was drunk so don't ask. haha..still not sure if I"m goign to actually do it though.

Comment

I have a sponsorship by Racer X motorsports and I have to have 2 of their vinals on my car at every event i go to. But thankfully they are not very big and they dont stand out to much. But since may car is so ugly (hey i like it) they look alittle out of place.

But hell for up to 55% off on products from Apex'i, Blitz, Nismo, tein and about 50 others a couple of stickers ain't bad.

Comment

It gets kinda boring seeing the same looking car everywhere you go dont ya think? Some go 'over the top' , but diversity is the spice of life right?

To each his own.

Comment

Well it's about as simple as this, you either do what your sponsers tell you too or you have no sponsers. Can't go dictating how your car is going to look to someone that is footing the bill for it. You might think you can and say you would tell them how it was gonna be and all that but that falls in line with a married man telling his buddies that he rules the house and then going home and apologizing to his wife for staying out late. That's just how it is. Someone could put a Donkey's butt on the side of my car if they were paying for my Drifting habit.

Comment

well said ghost. BTW, Sei the starter of this thread is an excellent graphic designer, he came up with the Kabuki theme on the RPG rx7.

Comment

Crazy grafix on D1 cars is a new trend, If anyone has ever seen D1 cars from like 2002, they don't have wild graphics on them. Theyre pretty cool and clean. As for me ive grown to like the graphics on D1 cars. The only one I dont like is Gen Terasaki's car. He used to have a NIIICE (probably nicest Levin ever) 86 before he put the big old used parts mouse on his car.

Comment

i dont know why but i like taniguchis and gushi and fixmers (rotora) like taniguchi's turbo and team rotora got the brakes as the decal but as a daily driver like someone said before try not to stand out to the cops

Comment

"Vinyl Adds Horsepower" thats the ricer philosophy, but these machines are no were near ricer. You wont find a "hella tight" sound system, oh no, you wont even find back seats! They are sponsorships and will be addresed as ones. When you see these cars, dont worry about the exteroir, drifting is not about that. Ive seen guys with some scrwed up hachi (im talking no front end, broken glass, ugly driver, etc) that drift with the best of them. If you come to see the cars for looks, you better go to www.ricer.com cause this aint a place for it, its for ugly beasts to show theyre heads and own all, or beautiful maidens to own too.......

Comment

Another thing about Vinyl. It gets you a lot of attention from fans and the media, when done right. Which will benefit the sponsors, and will entice sponsors to be a part of the project.

Comment

i have no problem with stickers... it's more or less the driver of the car, what kind of car it is, and whether or not the car actually has the sponsors/parts the sticker advertises. the only sticker I have on my car that's inappropriate is a D1GP sticker, and that's just me showing support for it. *shrug*

to each their own, everyone has an opinion, and someone out there isn't going to like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X