Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let them believe a sticker makes their car fast. Just laugh quietly to yourself and move on. No biggie.

Comment

Originally posted by su_maverick
      Let them believe a sticker makes their car fast. Just laugh quietly to yourself and move on. No biggie.
      hey, stickers on your car DO actually make them faster. and sometimes even your skill level will increase too! it's been proven by superstreet
      Last edited by Ripper; 06-22-2004, 09:08 PM.

Comment

LOL, then AutoZone really is the best performance center. I guess Im off to get my APC windsheld banner, LED shift knob, resenator tip, and neon kit right now.
        Oh yeah, almost forgot the V-Tech sticker for my FD.
        -I could care less about taste in body kits and such, but you have to admit that someone not taking the time to learn badging is just retarded.------a GT-R badge on a Celica, just wrong, wrong wrong.

Comment

lol, i totally concur(recent safeway commercial)

Comment

That CRX and the First Civic were actually pretty nice, in my opinion a less agressive bumper would look better but, besides that they look like nicely modified cars. Honestly these guys dont waist there time making fun of your car, ANyone who post these "look rice! im obviously superior then them" threads needs a life and to get over them selfs.

And Pure_Drift please reduce your signiture size to 468 by 60
            pixels.

And to the rest of you... Bother Dren speaks the truth, that man doesnt post often but when he does you best listen. Hes pointing out the same thing i hate about the drifting rule. This PSuedo Superiority *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Yeah i understand as drifters (those of us who actually drive and drift) We tend to be pretty skilled, and i know we are proud of our abilitys but we need not think of our selfs as so much better then everyone else. We need to show Respect and Humility. If you guys want this sport over ran by assholes then dont show those things. We will become the assholes, no problem. If you want it to be friendly then do as others have sugested, Humble your self and show respect to all others.

The thing is the Domestic guys can be more accepting then drifters can be at times. And i know some very nice very accepting domestic guys. If they dont like a certain kind of visual modification or style they just dont do it on there cars, no big deal! they dont whine about it online.

Besides the car with Superman on the side... How is that rice?? thats just nice artistry on the side of a car! that guy is probably a big superman fan, and values the things the character stands for. Hes not trying to claim his car can out drag race anything, just showing his love for something. I supose when my car is finished and i add some kind of hood art or something it will instantly become rice too. Regardless of how well it drifts and runs.
            Last edited by nissanguy_24; 06-23-2004, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
              i live in LA and there are so many illegal imigrants from down south (wont mention country cuz im not racist, sometimes).
              this is a rant...

OH my god, people get over the racism thing. Its not Racist to say the word MEXICO. If someone is a mexican citizen, Guess what.. there Mexican, no racism there. Im sick of people being so afraid of being called racist that they are afraid to mention half the counties that border us. And people who call Racism for lame reasons are only hurting people who have to live threw ACTUAL Racism. And this is comming from the most accepting person i know, me!

Comment

Cant play the game from the sidelines........

Comment

say, i have a question..... if i drift and run touge in my 180sx conversion, sport an SR20DET with a slough of Techno Pro Spirit products and a Gp Sports exhasut and aero peices, but i also use Faze guages and an APC air cleaner all purchased from Pep Boys, does that mean im a ricer?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
                    say, i have a question..... if i drift and run touge in my 180sx conversion, sport an SR20DET with a slough of Techno Pro Spirit products and a Gp Sports exhasut and aero peices, but i also use Faze guages and an APC air cleaner all purchased from Pep Boys, does that mean im a ricer?

YES

Jus kiddin'....Rice is such an abused word these days.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                      this is a rant...

OH my god, people get over the racism thing. Its not Racist to say the word MEXICO. If someone is a mexican citizen, Guess what.. there Mexican, no racism there. Im sick of people being so afraid of being called racist that they are afraid to mention half the counties that border us. And people who call Racism for lame reasons are only hurting people who have to live threw ACTUAL Racism. And this is comming from the most accepting person i know, me!
                      nissanguy, i was being sarcastic

Comment

why the hell do we use "riced" in the first place?
                        its so F ing stupid to hear people say it!
                        is it because people are jealous that they can't afford body kits and rims like "that" car.....
                        so basically if honda's are "riced" to all those damn people
                        what are muscle cars?
                        "muscled" out......?????
                        we should just cut it with the whole damn rice thing and i'm going to have to agree with nissanguy about the Crx and Civic....those are nicely done and mad props to whoevers car those are......
                        just because we're in a drifting website it does mean we need to freaking discriminate and hate on the people owning honda's and acuras....ect....
                        just leave it be and show some respect......
                        seriously some people just lack humilty
                        and pure_drift....i don't want to be hating or anything but you don't have a car yet so please don't hate alright.
                        plus let the people with money do whatever they want to do with their car because its a FORM OF SELF EXPRESSION!!
                        i know everybody is entitled to their own opinion but come on....just because we're on a drifting website and own RWD cars does not make us far more surperior then people who own honda's ect.......and we all don't have to like RWD cars since we're on this site....hell i love both RWD and FWD cars
                        and one last thing......to all those people using that "word" still..if you decide to JDM the hell out of your car is it considered R***?
                        to me.....NO! it doesn't
                        so.........
                        Last edited by DrifterN; 06-23-2004, 02:51 PM.

Comment

thank you, drifterN

Comment

Ripper you're welcome hahaha
                            i'm just gettin agigated with the use of R***......
                            hey i'm just stating the truth or at least what i believe in.....

Comment

what does it have 2 do that he was mexican....? im mexican but u don't c my 93 coupe 240 with all that Japanese lettering u could just have said some guy but no, "some mexican" that's Messed up dude

Comment

OMG lets not turn this into racial crap. dont take too much offense at anything thats said.

Comment

Working...
                                X