Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A man i dont know y u guys hate Honda so much sum hondas r pretty fast on a track
    My bro has a 98 prelude SH and my olds bro has a 98 Integra GSR
    personly i wouldnt say thay were really that slow on a track.

Comment

Originally posted by TokiEvolution
      A man i dont know y u guys hate Honda so much sum hondas r pretty fast on a track
      My bro has a 98 prelude SH and my olds bro has a 98 Integra GSR
      personly i wouldnt say thay were really that slow on a track.
      TokiEvolution....can i ask a favor?.......
      can you use correct grammer its not hard to understand what you're saying but...its sort of annoying when people use "u" instead of "you" or "r" instead of "are".....
      come on now...is it going to take up a lot of your personal time to type out simple words?
      man if you do that in college you're going to be docked off like crazy....
      but anyways only a small majority of people rant on honda's and how they suck
      but personally i like them and they're fun to build!

Comment

O and my bro with the Prelude has all clear out tail lights. i know not alot of peps like thos tail lights but thats what makes him stand out from the rest. The last time we when ta second creek (a race track) we beat alot of cars even a old old porsh(i dont know how ta spell that) He currintly has a Greddy turbo kit with a FM intercooler, ground kid, a coilover kit,a catback apex dunk maga phone exhoust and alot of other stuff. I know r car has thos weird tail lights but dont underestamate us on the track.
        SOrry fer the long reply

Comment

HAHA sorry i didnt know it mattered so much on a form

Comment

Originally posted by TokiEvolution
            HAHA sorry i didnt know it mattered so much on a form
            Actualy in all forms of text based communication, Like a Forum, your wording and gramar is very important. Although none of us are great spellers and its not expected, we do expect you to try to use real words. for example "tho" is difficult to read. If your spelling is real bad then run it threw a spell checker first.
            Last edited by nissanguy_24; 06-23-2004, 06:12 PM.

Comment

New post topic- Grammer 101
              Anywho, yes...rice is way overused. The basis for rice was self delusion not bad taste or taste that others dont like. I will clarify. Buying a muffler or even a resonator tip rather than the full exhaust, not for looks but to make people think you have a full. Cutting your springs rather than paying for real ones. And finally, the thing that really cracks me up, putting the wrong badges on your car whether its from a different company or for a different trim level (ie DX-SI or DX to Type-r).
              If someone just doesnt know better, cool...thats why we have these forums. What gets me is the ones who do that and then get cocky, that is what makes my hair stand on end.
              Just my lil rant.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                Actualy in all forms of text based communication, Like a Forum, your wording and gramar is very important. Although none of us are great spellers and its not expected, we do expect you to try to use real words. for example "tho" is difficult to read. If your spelling is real bad then run it threw a spell checker first.
                ooh....can i say Nicely Said there nissanguy!
                and TokiEvolution......its Euro Tail-lights not Clear out tail-lights.....
                and one more thing....so what you're implying is just because your brother has euro tails every person in the world who tries to race him is automatically going to think his car is slow? thats like saying Stickers on your car make your car go fast eh?
                and what the hell is "peps"? pep boys? people?
                huh? just because your bro has euro's makes him stand out from the rest? buddy i think you need to do some research and notice that a vast majority of cars in the import scene opt to get euro's for their car......kid you need some schooling again for your summer or yeah use the spellcheck it comes in handy because acutally if you did that in school you'll get screwed over..

Comment

I've said this before to other haters on this forum. stop caring so much about what other people are doing. If you would not worry about how big the other guys wing is then you would be alot happier. Maybe try starting a thread about something you LIKE and try being POSITIVE. I dont mean to sound like the gestapo but I get really sick of people talking trash. so spend your time looking for pics of cars you like instead of ones you dont. as far as the rice thing....I like personality on the road. I'm not really into the bodykit, neon thing but I like variety on the road. some of you people sound like nazis. "no body kits, no stickers....only build cars that we think are cool because we said so." Thats lame.

Comment

I believe I should be the one to create this GrammAr 101 thread.

As for all this "rice-haters suck," it all sounds like a broken record. You say to each his own and then go off after we say our own? Riiiight. That makes sense.

Anyone who thinks drifters are above it all should be severely reprimanded. Then, they should be told that only some drifters are above it all.

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
                      I believe I should be the one to create this GrammAr 101 thread.

As for all this "rice-haters suck," it all sounds like a broken record. You say to each his own and then go off after we say our own? Riiiight. That makes sense.

Anyone who thinks drifters are above it all should be severely reprimanded. Then, they should be told that only some drifters are above it all.
                      Haha.. good idea... I know none of us are perfect, but man when someone doesnt even try "Y R U BOI M@D @ ME" when i read something like that i just want to shoot my self.

Comment

Originally posted by DrifterN
                        ooh....can i say Nicely Said there nissanguy!
                        and TokiEvolution......its Euro Tail-lights not Clear out tail-lights.....
                        It was a good game, but...

There's nothing Euro about crazy altezza-ish tails. They're not from Europe, they dont follow European styling, and I'm pretty sure they're not made by Hella, sooooo.

Here's some euro tails...see the three lights on the bottom? Brake light, turn signal, and rear fog (not usually seen in US spec lights)

Yep, that's it. Actual Euro tails for a Golf. Quite the letdown, huh?

Oh, and yes, using horrid AIM-style abreviations does make you look like a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
                          It was a good game, but...

There's nothing Euro about crazy altezza-ish tails. They're not from Europe, they dont follow European styling, and I'm pretty sure they're not made by Hella, sooooo.

Here's some euro tails...see the three lights on the bottom? Brake light, turn signal, and rear fog (not usually seen in US spec lights)

Yep, that's it. Actual Euro tails for a Golf. Quite the letdown, huh?

Oh, and yes, using horrid AIM-style abreviations does make you look like a fool.
                          game was good......
                          well he said his brother had clear out tails so i was thinking euro tails but whatever hahah i haven't seen his brothers Fast prelude so i wouldn't know....i just heard...
                          haha i'm aware that those lights are not usually seen in US spec lights....i got ya!
                          tell TokiEvolution that AIM-style abbreviations are dumb and he needs to find some time out of his busy life to type out the whole word.

Comment

Aye, I hear ya.

I was kinda thinking you ment like altezza clear and not real euro clear.

And the abreviation thing wasn't aimed at you.

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
                              Aye, I hear ya.

I was kinda thinking you ment like altezza clear and not real euro clear.

And the abreviation thing wasn't aimed at you.
                              oh hahah yeah it was just all a misunderstanding hahah its all good....
                              and the abreviation thing i know it wasn't aimed towards me....i was telling you that you should tell tokievolution that his typing skills were bad aka horrid aim abreviations...

Comment

what does these lights have to do with rice? j/k why not just call normal color or white housing taillights lol

Comment

Working...
                                X