No announcement yet.

initial d?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

battle gear 3 has an ebrake...i dont know if 2 does..just throwing it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
      battle gear 3 has an ebrake...i dont know if 2 does..just throwing it in.
      An ebrake...thats tight....way more fun if u ask me..

Comment

Third Stage had better animation, but the story did kinda drag a little bit. Im not sure how 4th stage will evolve to, but haven't been very impressed yet with the 1st 2 episodes of it. I agree that the anime characters are very two dimensional, but ehhh, can't expect everything I guess.

Comment

OK First thing never watch the Tokyopop dubbed version it is *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. And AZNectasy does crappy subtitling (if this is beliavable). The Cartoon is sweet storyline is great and keeps you glued to your seat. It has some very real and very true life lessons and problems slipped in there too.

Fourth stage is awesome. I didnt think they could keep it going but they did.

Comment

Lolz, "drop that Tokyopop" =P Sorry, sounds cheesy. I agree, I haven't been able to get myself to see the US version, but from what I've seen them do to the Manga, I don't think I ever will. Someone please tell me why they have to add the surfer talk to them. I understand the name changes so people can follow along better, but, come on, I can't take "Iggy" very seriously. Besides, I love the countdown in Japanese way better, sounds like a hurtin' is about to go on.

Comment

Working...
            X