By Far The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By Far The Worst Thing I Have Ever Seen

i dont know if you guys have seen this already but it is the biggest discrase to the import seen. www.ricecar.com
    that guy is very low and pathetic for doing that.

im not like getting mad or offended by it i just think he should have some more respect for import tuners.
    Last edited by 240drftr; 07-07-2004, 10:44 PM.

He's kinda the man.

He does that, people like you get mad, and it's funny for the rest of us to watch.

Comment

The Kamikazi-Shogun-Attack Spoiler is the shizzle

Comment

there was a guy who did the same thing with a old protege @ a local auto-x i went to. He ran it and ran relatively good times with such a bad car...then @ the end of the day he wanted to sell it for 10 bucks...i woulda bought it, but i didn't have any money on me that day...

Comment

it's an act of atrocity.

just look at the people staring at it while driving by. this puts negative image to the import scene, IMO. sorry for posting that pic. just wanted to pointit out.
          Last edited by Ripper; 07-08-2004, 12:20 AM.

Comment

That's has to be the funniest thing I've seen in a while, but why would you get mad at someone for doing that. Its obviously a joke. Let the man have his fun.

Comment

Lolz, thats pretty damn funny. A joke on wheels. Can't believe some people have the time, money, and energy to do something like that. Whats really sad is they really do sell those clock tachometers.

Comment

i thought about doing something like that...but swap in a b18c5 into the honda and smoke everybody who thought i was "rice"

Comment

That guy is awesome, I would take a picture with his car. It just shows...how many lame people are out there "tuning" with their cars.

Yesterday...I saw a 240 down my street, with an outrageously large "wing" (can't even be called a spoiler, cuz that thing could fly now) also an automatic, and had about a dozen floor lights ready to be installed. That baby was gorgeous...oh man I feel story for that car. We must make a search and rescue team for cars. They need help tooooo!

Comment

true it is a joke and all, but it just kinda puts a negative image on import tuners.

Comment

Originally posted by 240drftr
                      true it is a joke and all, but it just kinda puts a negative image on import tuners.
                      Like what?

I could hardy contain myself when I saw this, its the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Besides what does that have to do with import tuners

Comment

I don't see how this puts import tuning in a bad light.

You know what does a lot more harm then one guy's funny car?

Driving like an arse on the street. And we're all guilty of that.

Comment

Haha, the pimped out Civic. Who said the quote "He's kinda the man" cause I feel that ish. That fool is kinda the man. LOL.

Comment

I think it's pretty funny, kinda puts things into perspective. Oh hi everyone new to the forum.

Comment

That is the dumbest car I have ever seen. I'm amazed that they got the courage to mess up a car that bad. <_<

Comment

Working...
                              X