ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can you guess how much i bought this for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you guess how much i bought this for?

information: seller offerd me a cheap fiberglass sparco seat, plus bracket made for my car. i said sure why not.

when i got to his house, it did not quite turn out to be what i expected. do you know how much i paid for this?
    **(offtopic: can you help me find out the year and model of this seat?)**
    Attached Files

I believe that's a Bride Zeta. It's not a Sparco.

I guess you got it for $550. =-\

Seats have "years"?

Comment

id say 150

Comment

Looks kinda like a 1st gen Bride Zeta. Good find depending on what you got it for???

Comment

whats under the bride headpad you got there

Comment

i think its a zeta as well. it says bride under the pad. the bracket says bride. i meant year, because theres diffrent generations of seats. oh, your all wrong.

i paid $50

Comment

thats a fricken deal, lucky you!

Comment

im pretty pissed off, it had no cusion, and the kid said that he would get it to me later, i said ok, but i knew, since he was mexican once i paid him i would never hear from him again, so i decided not to pay till i saw it.
                my friend, the other mexican, figured i somehow owed him $10 for "him helping me find the deal" and i just thought "yea, whatever, you still owe me $20 for the bit-charG i sold you a year or two ago" so i said ok, only if i get the cusion, thinking that was a good way to make him work, and he calls me up saying he really needs the money to give to him, and i said fine, but dont give it to him untill you see that cusion, and when he gets it, he goes "is my money in here?" and im like "NO, do you see my cusion?"
                he later said the kid asked if i really want it that badly. man i bet he doseint even have it. i cant use the seat untill i get it. stupid mexicans. god i hate them, i wish i wasint half mexican, when you hang out with them half the time, you get used to the stupid little tricks they play. sure, $50 for all of this was a good deal. but i need that cusion, and i dont know where to get a replacement, or how much its going to be.

Comment

I never knew it was possible to be racist against yourself.

(Unless you're a flaming liberal, then it's easy.)

Comment

Working...
                  X