JGTC North America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JGTC North America

i heard its coming this year! is this true? if so when and where?

thanks.

EDIT: i spelled AMERICA wrong haha my bad

http://www.jgtcusa.net

Text from www.jgtcusa.net

GT Live will take place December 18 & 19, 2004 at California Speedway in Fontana, California. The main event will be a JGTC All-Star race featuring 25 top cars invited from Japan, as well as local entries. And there is much more. GT Live will also include a "JGTC Against The World" team time attack competition in which the top 6 finishers of the race on Saturday compete against 6 top tuner cars from around the world. Of course there will be a drifting exhibition with four cars on track at one time doing laps on the interior road course, not the usual point-to-points. It may be the best drifting you’ll see all year. If you’re not satisfied just watching hot cars, GT Live will provide you with plenty of opportunity to get into them. All weekend there will be a manufacturer autocross in which you can drive performance cars, as well as an open autocross that allows you to race your own car through a timed course. On Sunday only, we will put on two-and-a-half hours of so-called Demo Runs. That is your opportunity to get a JGTC driver to give you a few hot laps around the track in a production car. If you are lucky, your driver will drift for you, or he’ll race his buddy with you in the passenger seat. In either case, you will get a whole new appreciation for what it means to really go fast. GT Live will also feature a car show in, get this, the garage area. That’s right, you can park your car right across from the JGTC garages. You’ll be in the middle of all the action all weekend long. Space is limited to about 300 cars. Sunday is also when we hold the open garage, which is when you can cruise the garage area and take pictures of anything and anybody and talk to drivers and race queens. And since we don’t want to leave you hanging the weekend before Christmas, there’ll be plenty of shopping opportunities as well. But enough foreplay. Click on the links below to get detailed information.

Comment

thanks info for the info, your the man

Comment

Working...
      X