ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drifters age 18-26 This is going to suck for us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're both nuts. Just look at this.

http://www.jibjab.com/thisland.html

Comment

Originally posted by KAUAI KANE
      bahh doesn't affect me i am already in the U.S.M.C.
      ...I'm sorry son, there's nothing I can do.

Comment

Ex-Cat I understand where you're coming from, we can sit and discuss our opinions but until you know the real story and have been there you really can't understand what's going on. Personally I think Bush Sr. just should have finished what he started and got out. Instead he got it nearly finsished and left the Iraqi resistance to get slaughtered by his troops after we pulled out. So we did owe the Iraqi people something. Sadam was a dangerous man with a genocidal history and he needed to be removed from power.

What I think we need to do is just get our job done. Get these people set up so that they can both govern and defend themselves without having to worry about somebody doing a power grab. But we don't need to just sit on our butts waiting to get shot at.

No matter what you think of the war you should be behind those fighting it. US soldiers are regular working class people, they don't care about politics they just go do their job and pray they'll someday get back to their families. It doesn't matter what you think of the war, our brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers are under fire while we sit back in our cozy little homes debating what's right and wrong.

People you don't know how good we've got it in America. Sure we've got our faults but look at all we have. Freedom to disagree with government, an economic system which allows people to advance to higher stature. Women are allowed the same rights as men and can do the same jobs. Americans are defended by the best military in the world and we produce a majority of the world's food. Most Americans live better than alot of people on this planet and we should be thankful for that.

No matter what you thank you should be thankful of what you have and the fact you can sleep safely at night with a full stomach. You can be mad at the people that started the war, but you still need to think about all the regular people like Ex-Cat who are out there risking their lives so we can sit here and have it easy.

Comment

Sitting around and debating what sent them there is the least that we can do. "Supporting the troops" does not mean we write Mister Bush a blank check to do what he pleases. All the deaths of our people in iraq are on his heads. As are the deaths of the iraqis there.

The Simple fact is the war in iraq is a war of choice. WE chose to go there. WE chose to invade iraq. We did so based on faulty intelegence or the lack there of. We where given numerous reasons for why we should invade iraq. Very few of them panned out. At minimum this is a firing offence. I refuse to reward bush with another term. Hes done nothing good in his term. Oh yes what about september 11th some will say? Name one president that wouldnt of done what he did after september 11th? i doubt any president in modern history would of done anything different.

Remember when your supporting those troops and voting for bush that BUSH didnt take down the taliban, our soilders did. Bush just gave an order any president would of. However he also gave an order few others would of and its caused only problems. That was his order to invade iraq.

America needs to stop trying to police the world and worry about our selfs and OUR real enemies. I dont know if Kerry and his boys will do anything differently But to me one thing is certain Bush sure as hell wont. He hasnt even reconiized the real cause of terrorism. And i doubt he ever will.

Comment

Lately, I've been nieve to front page news. What's the result of the DRAFT bill?

Comment

lucky me, i'm already in the military.

Comment

I'm sixteen right know, so by the time I'm eighteen, the draft might be in effect, and if that happens I'll just go underground and become an arms dealer. And abot Kerry and Bush, I'm going to have a bumper sticker for both and in the middle I'm going to have a " I love drifting " sticker.

Comment

so let me get this straight... i am supposed to believe that a secret letter about drafting starting for the us army just showed up on a drifting forum and nowhere else. i SO belive this.. it just MUST be true... and if im wrong, i live in canada

Comment

I am going to say this one more time. The letting being passed around is fake HOWEVER there is currently real discussion in the US congress about resinstuting the draft. This is not a secret if you watch the news you will know this.

Comment

there will not be a draft, fact of the matter is that proposal has always been their just incase... but it will never be activated, so there is no need to be scared.

Comment

It's simple, if you don't want to go to war, tell them your
                        Ho
                        mo
                        se
                        xual
                        Men like that aren't any good for defending our nation according to Bush.

Then again... america NEEDS that oil and natural gas.

http://www.guerrillanews.com/after_m...transcript.PDF
                        www.infowars.com
                        and you may want to check out
                        The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and its Geo-Strategic Imperatives
                        http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...books&n=507846
                        Which was REPRINTED in 97 and outlines that this war must happen in order for the US to remain a world power in the 21st century. and that to gain support of the american people, that civilians must die on american soil. Twice in the history of america, the USA has allowed or caused deaths of americans in order to justify war.

Buck Fush! he's the ONLY terrorist that threatens world peace.
                        Just because I can see through the lies doesn't make me less of a patriot, it makes me more of one.

I'm not concerned about being drafted myself, I'm 33. What concerns me is all the propaganda people believe. I'm also not concerned with the FBI, I've been under investigation since 85.
                        I don't dislike Military enlistee's, it's their job, not their choice.

Before you flame me, read those links I provided with an open mind. Justice means being just and you can not be just with a closed mind. Then go drive your car. Oh, and don't forget to buy lots of gasoline.
                        Why do I drive and drift if I oppose gasoline? You can run a car on a lot more then crude oil. Many alternatives have been locked up with legislation but there are still alternatives. Bet you didn';t know you can get a permit to brew and distill alcohol as long as it is for motor fuel. For engine management, just hook up a PC or laptop or onboard computer and some stand alone engine management software like that made by the guys at Apexi. Add a touchscreen and you can even change the cars performance in real time while your driving it without need of a mouse.

"The men in black been bending my ears, as a matter of fact they were just here today, but i escaped into a secret passageway, once I lived there for 1000 days" - Escape from the prison planet - CLUTCH
                        Last edited by IzzyTrippin; 07-29-2004, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForgottenX
                          there will not be a draft, fact of the matter is that proposal has always been their just incase... but it will never be activated, so there is no need to be scared.
                          Thats a good assumption you made. Now lets all just blindly follow and believe it.

Fact is vietnam posed no threat to us but we had a draft for many many years to fight that piece of work.

The fact is our current military is streched to the limit and they have been calling up everyone they can. Even newly retired personel. Trust me on this one that is the first step before a draft.

What is your reasoning that it will never be activated? And if your conclusion is based on some blind trust of our government then you probably have alot to learn about life. Thats goes for more then the current administration, it goes to all government. Never blindly trust those with power. To do so is to turn your back wholey on the principals our constitution was founded on. The our idea of our government, the whole reason it was created with checks and balances was based on the idea that no man no group of men, and no government could be trusted with power.

And the previous post brings up another thing about patriotism.. i am personally sick of the right in the country acting like there the only patriots and there the only ones who can wave the flag. Sadly often when they do wave that flag its for some twisted reason. I dont know about you guys but my family roots date back before the revolution. I will not be forced out of my own country by jackasses who are just trying to grab power. So i will never blindly trust anyone.
                          Last edited by nissanguy_24; 07-29-2004, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Don't trust anyone with power. Power=Corruption.

Comment

I am now scared sh*t less

by the time this bill goes into effect ill be a perfect candidate for the draft

Comment

Originally posted by emission
                                This was from another fourm. I guess I'll have to sell the supra or keep it in storage until I return.

This is serious.
                                thats if u come back......haha...j/k.....but this really sucks for all of us....sigh......

Comment

Working...
                                X