X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svtxchinoy
    Funk Master Flex.... lolz

If it wasnt him, it woulda been fine.
    LOL..tht made me laugh..anyway..i watched it..it was fer only like 5 mins..he cant drift fer S***..."hes too fat"lol

Comment

Originally posted by svtxchinoy And I remember him having showing a butched up Hachi-Roku with this kid making fun of the blinged out cars. It was guttered up with glowsticks in the tailamps and a lawn chair as a seat. His chrome was aluminum foil and he spray painted it some nasty yellow. It was funny, but I think the 86 lovers woulda kicked in the tv if they saw that.
      I can agree that was pretty dam funny "I got the pinstriping ducktaped onto my car, that was it doesnt fly off when I am goin over like 15 mph"

I heard '86 Corolla and was like "damm, he just raped a car with potential, oh well atleast he's funny". It was nick cannon btw..

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl
        Youve got issues dude. Some black guy take your girlfriend or sumthin?
        Wrong on both counts !!

Comment

OK, Just 'issues' then.

Comment

Did i see the word Rock? rock for ever man. Nothing like Don henley or some led zepplin...

And i have to agree with tsunami on a few things here, Such as rape 'artist' rarely ever show any kind of chivalrous attitude, Especialy towards women.

Of course someone remind me of the name of the guy who showed up to an awards ceramony a few months back with two women in collars and on leashes? and it was suddenly okay because he was a rap guy...
            Last edited by nissanguy_24; 08-04-2004, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Uh, whats the difference between that and DriftQueens, Import Models etc?? The womens movement can handle it's self. They/We do not need men to define us nor do we need any hipocrites to determine whats acceptable in objectifying females.

from Old schoo rock songs like: l HOT FOR TEACHER to the new era of Rap with Snoop Dog..Its all the same.

I personally dont care, because I feel its up to that female to decide whats acceptable for her....thats not a mans job nor will/should it ever be.

On teh subject: Funk has a show reporting about Car cultures. I respect the fact that he doesnt have a narrow mind that would focus on one type of motorsport. Theyve covered everything from mostertrucks, Lowriders,Imports,Euros...even got invited to see the Shelby private collection. The world is so much bigger than drifting and those that cant see that cant really call themselves 'Car Enthusiast' can they?

Comment

I don't think the issue that we have is with the women who agreed to do that...hell, if that's your thing then go for it.

It's more with the guys who think that stuff is funny. What that guy is saying by showing up with two girls on leashes is not something I or others agree with is all. Hell, I'm not really a big fan of peole walking around with anybody on leashes.

To be honest, I don't know about the import models and such as either. I understand that those companies are targeting people such as myself in their marketing, but I would rather that they presented their products and work as the center of attention rather then barely-clothed women and whatnot. Give me a little credit please...it's possible that the quality of your product rather then the quality of the model holding it will determine if I purchase it or not. I'm not so geneticly hardwired that I'll instantly spring a boner and throw money at you when I see stuff like that...

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
                  I don't think the issue that we have is with the women who agreed to do that...hell, if that's your thing then go for it.

It's more with the guys who think that stuff is funny. What that guy is saying by showing up with two girls on leashes is not something I or others agree with is all. Hell, I'm not really a big fan of peole walking around with anybody on leashes.

To be honest, I don't know about the import models and such as either. I understand that those companies are targeting people such as myself in their marketing, but I would rather that they presented their products and work as the center of attention rather then barely-clothed women and whatnot. Give me a little credit please...it's possible that the quality of your product rather then the quality of the model holding it will determine if I purchase it or not. I'm not so geneticly hardwired that I'll instantly spring a boner and throw money at you when I see stuff like that...
                  well said

Comment

Hot for teacher is not old school rock by anymeans..

Well thats fine and good driftgirl, However i will continue to treat women the way i see fit, and it will be abit different then certain rap guys. Sorry if that offends your pride but its just the way its going to be.

I've seen enough women hit and treated like *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* in my life time by idiotic guys who think thats the way it should be. Its not something i feel lightly about. Besides the point was the double standard, If Tom Cruise had shown up to the premiere of the last samuri or something with two asian broads on leashes it would of been an outrage. But if you look at the rap community they are so used to just accepting that. And it becomes okay. And guys laugh at it and everyone things its apropriate...

And this has nothing to do with what one does in the bedroom, i think we can all agree this is a different mater.
                    Last edited by nissanguy_24; 08-06-2004, 09:00 AM.

Comment

I agree Nissanguy. In this day and age you can't say anything about a rapper or they call you racist, but when the rappers insult their own race or another race it's ok because they're "just expressing themselves". In these videos they treat their women like crap, talk about all the illegal drugs and killing they do, and then when somebody objects they get called racist. Not to mention all these athletes and stars that commit crimes and get away with it.

Comment

How would that offend MY pride? Thats not possible.

I've been here for over a year now and still posting. If my skin were thin, I wouldve left this board a long time ago. It's not, And people know this about me

I personally dont care how some females allow themselves to be treated...Thats on them. If they wanna walk around with their asses hangin out...so what. It's not me, I wouldnt do it, nor would I be in any type of situation such as being an 'Asian Broad' on a leash....But thats just me. Uh, Maybe if the movie was about 'An Asian girl on a leash' j/k

All genres have groupies...some talk about it. Dont think for one second that Rap music invented groupies n hoes..they were there loooong before Rap.

Most guys treat girls 'How they see fit'.

If guys are so down with 'The movement' then walk up to every import model @ a carshow or Race Queen at a Drift event and let them know how 'you feel their pain' and would like them to put more clothes on

Tsunami: "athletes and stars " eh???????

The Biggest, most popular rapper in the world right now is white. Would he call you a racist or would he say he's telling it like it is? Teh issues continue

....It surely has surpassed the topic of Drifting and Funkmaster flex
                        Last edited by DriftGirl; 08-06-2004, 12:47 PM.

Comment

I don't listen to wrap.

Comment

Well you know my feelings on it, I shall live my live trying to live up to those feelings the best i can.

Comment

Working...
                            X