• Show
Clear All

• new detailing stuff

i just tried this stuff and i love the no spit tire shine good stuff

http://www.shiningmonkey.com/

Shiny tires?

Bah, shine adds unsprung weight.

Comment

ohhhh i just got to try it out in VA Beach at a show called Super Tuner NIghts... man i tried it out in person against 4 other brands that everyone always uses...

haha they even had the store receipt there to show you it was not rigged... good stuff... i mean awesome! it is everything they say it is and more!! not even a close comparision! trust me and try it out.. that shining monkey stuff is pretty cool... gotta love that monkey too.. hehe

all in all , aweseome show, nice drifting by US Drift, hot models and found li All Time Favorite tire dressing!!!

Comment

no spitting tire shine

anyone else used no spitting tire shine? I saw Shining Monkey in modified magazine, but i wasn't sure if the product was any good.

I dont wanna sound cheap, but man, i've wasted so much money on eagle, armor all, tire wet, black magic, and a whole bunch of other products that just didn't live up to the name.

i'm tired of being a guinnea pig of companies advertising products that just DONT (@#&$(*@&# work!

what's with the name Shining Monkey?

Comment

Man, you need to stop dropping so much money on having shiny tires... you're making it sound like you have a show queen.

Comment

hahaha... still royalty! Signal cars are always immaculate ... full house maybe?

Comment

No Spitting Tire Shine Works!!!

I went ahead and bought one can just to try it out and i gotta tell ya, it works! I am amazed that even when it rained, the stuff didn't come off and the tire is still looking as if I just put it on!

Finally!!!!!!!!! I got something that worked! After all the damn junks I've used, it finally paid off!

Comment

Working...
              X