5th Gear on Speed Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th Gear on Speed Channel

5th gear on speed channel was acually very good. Those Brits know how to make a show.

Hehe, yeah. i love how they trash talk it, then praise it. Hehe, and nothing beats that accent.

Comment

heheh as a matter a fact im watching it right now as i write this reply. Its ok but yea like the guy before me said they do trash talk alot of the cars and then praise it. Kinda funny but its ok

Comment

i like it.....nissan gti-r is sweet

Comment

so im guessing 5th gear is not the same as topgear? i have a ton of top gear episodes. if you guys want them i got them from www.sleepy-fish.com and click other cars in the middle then save the file as whatever wherever....you probably know what to do. a really good one is the aston martin VS. the train.

Comment

5th are different then topgare
            ps: the guy in togare used to be a LeMans driver

i love those show

Comment

Naw, actually it's Tiff Needell from Fifth Gear that used to race in Le Mans. I'm pretty sure Clarkson fron Top Gear never did. Just trying to give credit where credit's due...

Needell from Fifth Gear used to be on Top Gear actually, so maybe it's the older episodes you're talking about.

edit: I was just thinking you guys might want to know about this site... entire episodes of both shows and they upload the new ones every week.
              Last edited by Chr1s; 07-22-2004, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chr1s
                Naw, actually it's Tiff Needell from Fifth Gear that used to race in Le Mans. I'm pretty sure Clarkson fron Top Gear never did. Just trying to give credit where credit's due...

Needell from Fifth Gear used to be on Top Gear actually, so maybe it's the older episodes you're talking about.

edit: I was just thinking you guys might want to know about this site... entire episodes of both shows and they upload the new ones every week.
                yeah that's right
                i checked their website^^

Comment

i wish they were out on DVD because bit torrent takes for ever to speed up..... oh well i am still getting every one. i am sorry for giving the link sleepy fish because this is so much better <)8-0

Comment

Yeah I love Top Gear. I'm so glad it finally made it's way here. Nothing beats watching Tiff talk to the camera as he's going 180mph in a 911 Turbo.

Comment

Working...
                    X