The HOLY GRAIL of BIKE ROADS in NOR CALI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PolishA4Art
    Damn, everytime I see street bikes roll pass me or videos of them haulin *Censored**Censored**Censored* in mountain pass and shyt makes me wanna get one so bad. I'm think about taking that CHP course thing.
    call 877.RIDE.411
    Cost is $150 for 20yrs of age and under, $198 for 21yrs of age and older.

Comment

Motorcycles and Drift Too
      they call it
      Motard

Check it out

http://www.bikepics.com/movies/000062/
      right click and save it to play

Comment

Yup, those are motorcycling retards...aka Super Motards.

Comment

Bikes can dooooriiiiifutoooo too!

Comment

Actually when a Sportbike "drifts", it's actually called Powersliding- But I'm sure you knew that already eh? lol... It really sucks being only 14 because every single damn time I see a Sportbike video or see one pass in the city here, IT MAKES ME WANT ONE EVEN MORE!!!! BUT I CAN'T GET ONE FOR 2 WHOLE MORE YEARS!!!!---But that doesn't mean I haven't driven one before (heheh)... Yes that's right, and a scary thought too for some drivers!- A 14 year old boy driving around a $10,000. 100+ hp, 2-wheeled motorcycle! lol It's not like I went far anyway so yeah... So until I turn 16... The closest thing I'll have to riding a Sportbike is my Moto GP 3 game for PS2! lol- Anyone else have this game? lol

I want to get a Yamaha YZF-R6 as my first bike lol... Yes I do realize that it has a lil' too much "Ooomph!" for a first bike, but i'm a pretty dam big guy so it won't be too bad as long as I keep it on it's leash. But I think I've been talking too much so I'll shut my mouth for a bit.
            Last edited by TurboHead1; 07-28-2004, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboHead1
              Actually when a Sportbike "drifts", it's actually called Powersliding- But I'm sure you knew that already eh? lol... It really sucks being only 14 because every single damn time I see a Sportbike video or see one pass in the city here, IT MAKES ME WANT ONE EVEN MORE!!!! BUT I CAN'T GET ONE FOR 2 WHOLE MORE YEARS!!!!---But that doesn't mean I haven't driven one before (heheh)... Yes that's right, and a scary thought too for some drivers!- A 14 year old boy driving around a $10,000. 100+ hp, 2-wheeled motorcycle! lol It's not like I went far anyway so yeah... So until I turn 16... The closest thing I'll have to riding a Sportbike is my Moto GP 3 game for PS2! lol- Anyone else have this game? lol

I want to get a Yamaha YZF-R6 as my first bike lol... Yes I do realize that it has a lil' too much "Ooomph!" for a first bike, but i'm a pretty dam big guy so it won't be too bad as long as I keep it on it's leash. But I think I've been talking too much so I'll shut my mouth for a bit.
              Do not think your big body will keep you from going fast. That bike IS too much for you, but you will get what you want anyway. Take the MSF course, and ride level-headed. Wear all your gear, and just don't be stupid. Buy a GS500 or something for your first bike. What's the hurry anyway? You want to live, dont' ya?

Comment

Yes, yes, yes, I know. I knew that someone would be telling me that! lol... I know about all those things already! (done my homework heheh) I figured it would be too much for me anyway... I was just saying, ya know? I realize all the factors involved when getting a starting bike. I'm definately going to start out on a 600cc though. I am going to try to find an older CBR600F4i (great first bikes). Or something along the lines of that.

And I've seen so many videos, read so many articles, and been in so many forums, reading about idiotic people that go and buy the best bike out there! And then not even a week later they end up in the hospital.

I've also seen videos of guys going out onto the highway in a T-shirt and shorts on a Yamaha R1 or Gixxer 1000 then they end up wiping out! Roadrash, broken bones, etc... Not to mention they have wrecked their bike, all because of stupidity! Trying to pull wheelies at 100+ mph, etc...

So yes I have considered almost everything, and I still have 2 more years to do more reading and thinking before I can actually buy a bike.

Oh by the way, Kensaku- Do you have a bike? What kind is it if you do? And do you wear Jeans or leathers? (just the pants im talkin about) Because don't jeans work as good/almost as good as leathers?

Comment

Does that answer your question?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Seriously? Is that you on the Honda CBR600RR? You race? Is it really you or no?

Comment

I don't race...that's just me at a trackday. In fact, it was my first trackday.

Yes, that is me. That's also me in the video in the original post of this thread.

I'm still a newb.

Comment

Here's another.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Anyway, TurboHead1...you seem to be level headed. I'm sure you'll be a safe, competant rider. Good luck.

Comment

Yeah man, thanks alot. So was your first trackday a good one?

And uh one more thing, Is that 600RR your first bike? If not, then what was?

Comment

My first bike was a dirt bike. My first street bike was a SV650. Then this.

Comment

Lol i hate to ask so many questons.... but how long did u ride your other bike before u got this CBR? why did u go with honda? and lol are you ever gonna go up to a 1000cc bike? like a 1000RR or R1, or Gixxer 1000, etc...??

Comment

Working...
                                X