***Hot GTO - pic***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Hot GTO - pic***

ha, looks kind of cool, but a little weird.

but hey, looks a little better then the one now

Comment

#@%j(f*sdfuj(je#j(f WTF!!!??? a turbo'd GTO?

Comment

i like it

Comment

Hold on Im thinking of a word. Yes, I got it FUGLY!!!!!

Comment

obvious photo-shopage but still kinda cool looking, i guess...

Comment

Rub your eyes world.

Comment

u sure its a photochop xantos? could just be some fancy body work to turn it into a roadster. but then again...the background does look fake.

Comment

Rub your eyes world.
                  im rubbing real hard and i still only see a piece of ugly sh!t.

Comment

Originally posted by A-bomb
                    Rub your eyes world.

Thats a holden

Comment

Originally posted by Tanaka
                      Tanaka is the name of the B*TCH HORE Japanese teacher I had in high school...No offense to you my friend, it's just every time I hear her name I wanna break her face...And I agree with what you said...

Comment

Originally posted by Thai Juku
                        Tanaka is the name of the B*TCH HORE Japanese teacher I had in high school...No offense to you my friend, it's just every time I hear her name I wanna break her face...And I agree with what you said...
                        ^ lmao. and your name must be A-bomb becuz a stands for america (*hint* domestics) ? okay bad joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanaka
                          you know domestics own your *Censored**Censored**Censored*... on the street in sydney, this makes you bitter.

you be shaking like a lil girl if a Monaro , turbo Xr6T , or similar pull up next to you.

pick your jaw up off the floor 1MB monaro vid
                          Last edited by A-bomb; 07-25-2004, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
                            ^ lmao. and your name must be A-bomb becuz a stands for america (*hint* domestics) ? okay bad joke.
                            Seems like you actually triggered him into this thread my friend...

Comment

you know domestics own your *Censored**Censored**Censored*... on the street in sydney, this makes you bitter. you be shaking like a lil girl if a Monaro , turbo Xr6T , or similar pull up next to you.
                              sorry if i had my A/C on too cold. you are one of those perple who should open their eyes and look at the world and admit there's better cars than monaros and gtos. and perspnally i like the falcon.

Comment

Working...
                              X