damn i drive a civic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn i drive a civic...

hey guys..this is along story..im new here and yes i also like drifting! ahah yeah...ive been into cars since iw as in the 6th grade..iam 19 riight now..ok heres my story my parents sent me to indiana and they sold my 240sx without me knowing it..now im stuck with a civic and they wont let me sell it..its under my name...i would really like some advice on how to handle this ridiculous situation..thanks alot for all of your guys time!

peace...

KEEP IT JDM !

wait, was the 240 in your name when they sold it? Also where you over 18 when they sold it? Because you could seriously sue, or at least threaten to... Or you could just go get a job and buy a car without them their "permission".

Comment

Sell it. If your in Indiana what can they do, its your car.

Comment

um like xantos mentioned you could get a job and buy another...but for now do some ff drifts civics to me are the best fwd drift car there is so use it...i mean sure it isnt a rwd 240sx but still have some fun with it. But keep saving and buy a 240sx. see ya

Comment

Sue your parents? Comon. Keep the Civic and look around for something else or just learn how to slide that thing. Might be fun.

Comment

im sorry, but your over 18. stop being a big fat pu$$y

Comment

haha thanks guys..naw i was 17 when i got the 240sx..

Comment

i think i might just save up for an fc ..and hopefully sell the civic or use it as a daily driver...thanks you all for your replies..

Comment

its easy, save up for a b20 swap, the b20 comes with an awd system. Remove the front drive shafts and you'll have a rwd civic...it's been done...only if iknew about this before i got rid of my civic...

Comment

Ii got an auto civic, and although i can't drift it, i dont go hating it and also i dont go around patronizing the opinion that only FR cars can drift. And the fact that I'm getting experience on driving itself on a good handling car, the civic wil help me learn to drive before i drift.

Comment

haha...i think ima make my civic a sleeper..engine swap...but itll make a good daily driver..

Comment

I dont know the whole story here but it sounds like you live with your parents, so I would try to be nice to them. leave the civic alone, just keep daily driver status for it, then buy a project. this way you can still get to work everyday, and afford to buy parts for the project and pay rent at your new apartment when you move out on your own. I dont know about you guys but I dont have time to be motor-swapping and modding my daily car, I have to drive it to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
                          its easy, save up for a b20 swap, the b20 comes with an awd system. Remove the front drive shafts and you'll have a rwd civic...it's been done...only if iknew about this before i got rid of my civic...
                          thats pretty stupid... you gotta put the b18 type r head on the b20 block! vtec!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LexmarkX73
                            thats pretty stupid... you gotta put the b18 type r head on the b20 block! vtec!!!!
                            how is throwing a stock b20 in his civic stupid?

the b18 heads with the b20 blocks have been known to be more of a hassle than anything. Aaks anybody who's done it, it takes ALOT of maintenence and patience to work with a frankstein motor. the straight b20 has a nice bit of displacement and lots of torque. The bloody thing came out of a SUV type car, so it is a relavtively powerful motor. I've worked with honda's for the better part of 3 years, that what i started out with...and trust me a frankenstein motor is not worth the trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmdrift2live
                              haha...i think ima make my civic a sleeper..engine swap...but itll make a good daily driver..
                              don't forget about the individual throttle bodies too! i don't really think swapping an engine would make it a sleeper. IMO a sleeper would have been boosted with turbo or something and have still have stock bumpers.

Comment

Working...
                              X