X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and its version 2.... and i ride auto...its a lot easier
    and i am the best one at newgate mall...even the manager said so...lol

Comment

man juku, look what this thread started. noobs talking about driving their car on a virtual reality.

Comment

Wow. People from drifting.com bragging about ID skills. This site has reached an all time low.

But yeah Initial D kids are stupid. There were a bunch of them at my school I'd see at the local mall after school sometimes. On days that I wasn't hungry I'd use my lunch money for ID and Daytona. And those kids hailed me as a god because I "drifted the mountains in real life... with a REAL car." Stupid freshman.

Comment

Originally posted by RallyGT
          since when is initial d in nicklecade? ive been drivin 50 miles to play it for 1$ a play.... and i bought the card...and have buntas wrx sti....lol
          its a secret code to get it.... move the shifter up, up, down, down, up, down, up, down, hold the brake and press view change...go to subaru and its there...its the sti ver. 5 2 door
          Actually it's 50 cents at Nickel Nickel, but the card is a dollar. But the stupid thing is that you have to put in like 10 nickels into the b*sterd every time you play, which is a b*tch...

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
            man juku, look what this thread started. noobs talking about driving their car on a virtual reality.
            Noobs with 500-1000 posts, yeah...

Comment

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
              Wow. People from drifting.com bragging about ID skills. This site has reached an all time low.

But yeah Initial D kids are stupid. There were a bunch of them at my school I'd see at the local mall after school sometimes. On days that I wasn't hungry I'd use my lunch money for ID and Daytona. And those kids hailed me as a god because I "drifted the mountains in real life... with a REAL car." Stupid freshman.
              To be honest, I thought everyone in these forums hated Initial D...

Comment

Nah I'm a closet ID fan. I just don't plaster tofu stickers to my car and try to be the infamous "Tak"

Comment

Hmm, don't think we have that arcade game over here in NY, at least I dont think so. I haven't been to an arcade in awhile, trying to focus on ACTUAL driving, lolz. Doubt it would be, drifting isnt as big here as it is in kali. Try imagine drifting corners on Park Avenue, probably drift right into one of our many taxi cabs that likes to stop wherever the hell the want to. Maybe they should make an arcade game where you bling out your ride and cruise around avenues trying to get attention. Then, have your mack skills tested by shouting "EHYY YO, You need a ride miss?" into a mic and get points if the girl actually turns around and responds. That would be a hit game.

Comment

I was just recently in my local malls arcade to find Initial D Stage 2(which was already there), Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune, and a fresh Initial D Stage 3.

I don't play them anymore though. I personally think they're a waste of money.

Comment

lol Initial D is fun

last time I played was at the LA auto show (v.2) and I raced my S14 (that I have saved on my card) against some guy in an R34 GT-R. I was on his bumper by the time we crossed the finish line.

I have never seen someone so worked up over an arcade game victory

Comment

Man that game ownz me. lol i always get whipped.....but its fun.

Comment

Originally posted by WildSe7en
                          I was just recently in my local malls arcade to find Initial D Stage 2(which was already there), Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune, and a fresh Initial D Stage 3.

I don't play them anymore though. I personally think they're a waste of money.
                          Yes, you are right...Today I just quit...Made my last visit to the Nickel Nickel(unless they hire me there... )

Comment

Working...
                          X