Best Racing Game Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Racing Game Ever

Sega Gt on Sega Dreamcast.....Best racing game ever....

Gran Turismo 3 on PS2!!!

Comment

I have both those games and they are nothing compared to the Tokyo Xtreme Racer Series on Dreamcast and Playstation 2!!!

Comment

No offense but i absolutely hated Sega GT, at least on dreamcast, havent played the new one, but the dreamcast one was horrible. I think GT3 is the best racing game ever, until GT4 surpasses it.

Comment

Live For Speed on the PC hands down it's as real as you can get though only draw back there's only 3 track but different patterns to em.

Comment

Sega GT on dreamcast owns all. You just have to realize the control is a little more sensitive than GT3 on PS2.

Comment

Gran Turismo series

Comment

Gran Turismo 3, and soon it will be Gran Turismo 4.

Comment

Sega GT is ok...except for the sligtly marginal physics and the lousy AI. They don't avoid you for the world, they just follow their line and slam into you like...like they're a computer generated opponent. The point of AI is to prevent you from feeling like that. They do dumb ish no human ever would.

Comment

GRAN TURISMO 3 BABY!!! SOON TO BE GRAN TURISMO 4!!
                    THE PHYSICS IN GT3 ARE AWESOME COMPARED TO EVERYTHING ELSE, I STILL PLAY IT TILL TODAY AND IT CAME OUT IN 2001...THE GRAPHICS STILL LOOK INSANE...TOKYO EXTREME RACER HAS A GREAT FEEL FOR HIGH WAY RACING AND ALSO KAIDO BATTLE FOR DRIFT AND WANGAN MIDNIGHT , WANGAN IS THE SH*T

Comment

I vote the gran turismo series. I loved the car selection and used car portion of gt2. the physics in gt3 are beyond that which i ever imagined being possible for a 2001 game. I have a feeling that gt4 is gonna rock the entire world to pieces.

Comment

Lol me too, i still play GT3, but im always drifting. GT4 is gonna have drifting comps, and a new course thats a parking lot with cones so you can practice drifting.

Comment

GT3 is a good game...but in sega gt all the cars are JDM...like the altezza, and the gto and sutff
                          pluss you can build your own car

Comment

Originally posted by RallyGT
                            GT3 is a good game...but in sega gt all the cars are JDM...like the altezza, and the gto and sutff
                            pluss you can build your own car
                            Doesn't GT3 have the same features?

Comment

colin mcrae rally 3.

fo real.

Comment

Working...
                              X