~~~WARNING do not buy from~~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~~WARNING do not buy from~~~

A man by the name of Jeff Massy, or Jeff Massicott, i wired transfered a deposit to him for 2 front clips, that he said can into the port of NY. I drove from Indy to NY this week only to find out that he is a scam artist...anther *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*er stealing people's hard earned money.

I repeat, DO NOT buy anything from this person.

never answered his phone when i got there..

you live and you learn...i just want to help others out before it happens to you

Please delete one of your posts. Also, putting the mans account # on the internet is probaly not too cool. I hear you on your pain, we all don't like to see it and there ought to be a thread line for people to post scams. But take his account # off and get folks to PM you if they want to make sure thats the guy selling to them and delete one of your posts.

Thanks

Comment

hell no

I don;t understand Y....The guy is from this forum....Y do i give a rats *Censored**Censored**Censored* if his account is posted....it has my $ in it...and i'm never gonna see it again....you get scammed for some of your money and see what happens....

seems like you have something to do with this guy if this is the case....you tell me

Comment

I've heard of this guy scamming before,the name sounds familiar.I'm pretty sure your far from the first to recieve this treatment from this guy.

Comment

Re: hell no

Originally posted by suprakid94
          The guy is from this forum....
          Who is it?

Comment

not sure.....looked thru my email...i emailed him directly...but this is where it first said...interest in s13 half cuts....

Comment

Re: hell no

Have you tried to make a fraud claim with the bank or company that handled the transfer? And you said he is on this forum, what is his username?

Originally posted by suprakid94
              I don;t understand Y....The guy is from this forum....Y do i give a rats *Censored**Censored**Censored* if his account is posted....it has my $ in it...and i'm never gonna see it again....you get scammed for some of your money and see what happens....

seems like you have something to do with this guy if this is the case....you tell me

Comment

his name is jeff massicott or jeff massy I've have recieved info about him right before fe said he could get a 6mge ecu wich is hard as hell to find!when he said he could get two I knew he was lying. I recieved info from a member(angel) telling me not to buy from him so I never went through with it. eh answered the phone when I called him but I never got to be scammed by him. I Say *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* his account it's the american way! eh *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed you! I say *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* HIM!!!!

Comment

AAAAmmmmen...i say we get this guy also...I got srewed for a good dum of money...not to mention, I traveled to the Bronx...to get nothing

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* him

Comment

What a loser.
                    But remember, what goes around, comes around

Comment

I know this is a SUPER old thread, but I think it is worth reviving. I too was a victim once upon a time. I also know of quite a few other people who he has stolen much money from! If you would like to do something about this guy, please feel free to contact me.

Comment

Working...
                      X