6th Sense (not the movie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6th Sense (not the movie)

Tonight I just randomly walked outside and I saw a 86, SW20, and Celica GT4 lined up at the major intersection near my apartment...Pardon me for saying, I must have some type of a 6th sense for this or something...Or maybe I should find a girlfriend...

naw, taht's normal. people sometimes even look outside there windows to see wath cars are outside. like there's this sube in my neighbor he cruisese around it late at night and i can hear his BOV.
    speaking of subes i'm goin to an apt tomorrow, my dad tells methere's a spare subaru engine taht has been taking apart in the dumpster. i will check on it tomorrow
    Last edited by Ripper; 07-31-2004, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
      naw, taht's normal. people sometimes even look outside there windows to see wath cars are outside. like there's this sube in my neighbor he cruisese around it late at night and i can hear his BOV.
      speaking of subes i'm goin to an apt tomorrow, my dad tells methere's a spare subaru engine taht has been taking apart in the dumpster. i will check on it tomorrow
      Empty your mailbox so I can send you my you know what...

Comment

Re: 6th Sense (not the movie)

Originally posted by Thai Juku
        Tonight I just randomly walked outside and I saw a 86, SW20, and Celica GT4 lined up at the major intersection near my apartment...Pardon me for saying, I must have some type of a 6th sense for this or something...Or maybe I should find a girlfriend...
        A real GT-Four or Al-trac?

Comment

Excuse me, it was an all-trac...

Comment

Originally posted by Thai Juku
            Empty your mailbox so I can send you my you know what...
            i alaready did

Comment

when i look outside i see my nieghbors crapped out golf gti. when i look inside, i see a crapped out room with a fan.... sigh

Comment

Working...
              X