ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got introduced to a new spot tonight, and even made a cheesy diagram for you!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got introduced to a new spot tonight, and even made a cheesy diagram for you!!

The first one is a circle with grass in the middle and on all the sides, with no curbs anywhere. The surface is smooth and even, and there is plenty of approach and exit room. I like taking it from one straight to the other, making the first right sharp and taking the loop nice and long, then sharp right onto the opposite straight.

Second on is right next to the loop,. Its two raods (left and bottom) connecting a parking lot. Theres lots of room to manuever, and the areas in green are grass, grey is curbed concrete. Theres a sizeable downhill transition from the parking lot to the raod on the left, with no break in the asphalt (I mean theres no curb cut out or sidewalk). I got to where I could drift the parking lot back and forth, hit the downhill sideways and keep that drift for most of the bottom road, then slow it down for the entrance to the lot. I spun out once and pwned my front mount kinda, but not too bad. There was a rock on the side of the road, and wouldnt you know it, I had to hit it

Its all secluded and away from houses, etc. Ill take some vids and pics next time it comes up on our rotation of spots.
Working...
X