Drift A Hummer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift A Hummer

Been out in 29 Palms, California for 2 months now and i told you guys id do it... Been sliddin around in a Humvee and theyre alot easier to slide than i thought. Its more rally style than anything, but still good to keep me in practice. cant wait to get back to my s14.5 though.

I got some pics but for some reason , the comp center im at wont let me send pics. Oh well Lets just say im killin the competition on the combat driving courses. :P

Drifting coming to a desert near you!
    Last edited by HasNoTiresLeft; 08-03-2004, 02:28 PM.

higher center of mass = more easy to tip over. that is unless you lowered your hummer.

Comment

Yeh they do flip ez, but if ya been around em long enuff you can keep the tires on the ground. Not saying theyre a good platform fer drifting, but hey if i can drive it im gonna try to slide it.

Comment

You, sir, are teh man. You gotta master the drifting whilst strafing enemy positions and you'll be the bane of any opposition.

Comment

hummers dont drift in sand....dont ask

Comment

Well i meant it in a joking manner, but... how would you know, you ever drove a military humvee?

Comment

LOL OMG I CAN JUST SEE IT NOW!!!! The confusion of the enemy when they see a humvee sliding at them, kicking up a thick cloud of brown smoke!

Comment

lol its funny u mention this really late at nite when we r on security patrols we drift the hummers. its a fukin blast.

Comment

hahah Yeah sounds about right.... Marine Corps calls it combat driving, we call it drifting. :-P

Comment

BTW, the Hummer's high center of mass is countered by it's width.. Therefore it's more stable in drifting than most cars are... Hummer's have a low tendancy to roll... Unless we're talking about the H2s. In that case, it's like drifting a short suburban that is a little bit wider...

Matt.

Comment

Working...
                    X