ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEED HELP finding parts for 1991 toyota supra(1G-GTE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED HELP finding parts for 1991 toyota supra(1G-GTE)

ok here is the situation for you people who remember i HAD a nissan terrano (pathfinder here are the pics)

and hers one for shiats and giggles

welll enough of that i now have a 1991 toyota supra with a 1G-GTE (black body) the situation is this i want to find parts for this carit already has:
    TEIN fully adjustable susp. camber of -.5 all the way around
    4 point roll cage
    calsonic intercooler
    front tie bar
    hyper gound kit
    17's
    boost controller
    APEXi RSM(rev/speed meter)
    APEXi boost guage
    semi metallic pads
    spoiler
    frond fascia
    momo sterring wheel
    and some other stuff.
    i just got the supra three days ago and tried to find parts for the motor but not so lucky i want to find

blow off valve
    injectors
    after market fan
    twin plate clutch
    flywheel
    slightly bigger turbine
    and other things but thats what i mainly need RIGHT NOW so i am asking the expertise of HANer's to help me find those parts ASAP

sorry for no pics of the supra yet i gotta borrow a camera mine just broke but i will have them soon

www.suprasport.com makes some stuff for the 1G if I remember correctly. I thought that was a european only engine, no idea they had them in Japan.

Comment

I guess you remembered wrong because i cant find shiat on there. i do have a question though do body parts differ from USDM to JDM bodys or are they the same also does anyone know where i can find a rear strut bar ?????
      any help will be appreciated

Comment

drifting quesition

for my car is it or will it be hard to drift it? the people i know here say that it is kinda hard but I wanna know you peoples opinions on the subject. It is setup for road racing but i have been thinking about go the way of drifting!!! what do you guys think

Comment

Body parts are all the same. Although the bumpers changed slightly from the 86-88 and the 89+ A70s. You can get a rear strut bar on that sight I gave you. Or you can get a cheapie eBay one =P

The only reason the car is hard to drift is because of the weight, but if you're prepared to put some hard hours in stripping the car, it's a great platform.

Comment

=P

ORETACHI DORIFTO GUNDAN

Comment

RE:to your last post

i tried looking on that site for a rear strut bar but could not find it anywhere on the site. do you have a direct link?

Comment

http://www.suprasport.com/suprasport...roducts_id/105

Select the rear bar from the dropdown list.

Comment

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
                  http://www.suprasport.com/suprasport...roducts_id/105

Select the rear bar from the dropdown list.
                  i know it will fit but i am going to ask anyways it WILL fit a GA70 right???(RHD)

Comment

i cant order from that site ???

i tried to order something from that site and it says my e-mail is invalid whats up with that i know my e-mail is right WTF

Comment

Working...
                    X