Stores...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stores...

I was just wondering if any of you guys have seen the videos offered on this site at any stores around you, or in big chains. I dont have a credit card and no money in paypal, so i just thought if they were in stores it would be easier to get. But im not sure if they would be, from what ive seen in stores ive come up short

I bought my Drift Bible at Best Buy a few months back... I remember they had some Best Motoring DVDs there too.

Comment

Re: Stores...

Originally posted by iownju
      I was just wondering if any of you guys have seen the videos offered on this site at any stores around you, or in big chains. I dont have a credit card and no money in paypal, so i just thought if they were in stores it would be easier to get. But im not sure if they would be, from what ive seen in stores ive come up short
      Kartec on Buford Hwy. has alot of Option dvds and I'm sure they have some Best Motoring ones too.
      Last edited by jaydm180sx; 08-06-2004, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Best Buy, believe or not, carries Best Motoring. Including the Drift Bible.

Comment

I have VTEC Club which I bought at Autobacs. It's the best Best Motoring I've seen yet.

Comment

Working...
          X