ID Version 3 Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ID Version 3 Stuff

Man am I a dork! this was like a week ago. Now I have like 617,000!
    Attached Files

man ur lucky...all we have to play here is ridge racer haha

Comment

which i'm still the king of! hahaha

Comment

It's at the point now I can combo an entire course and still win. The computer isnt even a challenge any more! This game is freakin riduculous!

I've gotta give it credit though. the cars drive more like real ones in ver 3. ver 2 was like driving a cartoon.

Comment

I used to be into those. But man the music RULES. I still go to the version 3 and just put my money in and listen to the music. Pamela, woah-oh-oh!!

Comment

Re: ID version 3 stuff

Originally posted by aphxero
            Man am I a dork! this was like a week ago. Now I have like 617,000!
            You wanna go play some ID tonight Mark?

Comment

I knew a guy who had 50 plays on his card...After that he had to get a new card. After 50 plays on a card then its useless...

Comment

I renewed my card on version 2 twice. Then I transferred all my points to version 3. And on version 3 they last for 100 plays. I have 30 left until I have to get another card.

Now I have 633,000 points. That's a whole lot for this game.

Comment

Sorry I don't know much bout this game...

Comment

And I could care less (don't mean to pyss you off)

Comment

That game sucks, the physics arent even realistic at all. If you want to play a decent drifting game get Kaido Battle 2. ID is where fat kids that drive base model lancers act like they're gods gift to drifting.

Comment

I'd agree about that. I'm just saying it's better than part 2. It drives like real life only REALLY exaggerated.

I'd rather go play racing jam but the only one is at check e cheeses, also known as hell.

BTW, I'm skinny and don't drive a lancer

Comment

Ill take some pics of all my cars on there. My eight-six is easily over 1 million as well as my Bunta car and my 4 door sti. Evo 5 is at 300,000 right now

Comment

Course thats nothing compared to my integra from Ver.2 with 4.5 million, 29stars and a level 29 battle level.

Comment

so let me get this straight. you took a camera of some kinda just to take a pic of it? lmao you're sucha freek-a-geek.
                              btw which cards did you get (as in the background you savedup)

Comment

Working...
                              X