ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone played Wangan Midnight: Maximum Tune?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone played Wangan Midnight: Maximum Tune?

Dont know if anyone else likes this game as much as me. Post up your car: color, stats, times if you have em, etc.

wangan midnight...do you mean the arcade version? cause thats like the arcade version of tokyo extreme racer zero..and i love both those games...i always use the BNR34 GT-R in the arcade....the blue color.....

Comment

Yeah the arcade version. It has gotten major attention here in Phoenix, Metrocenter Mall has it. What is your R34 like? Power etc?

Comment

when did this maximum tune version come out?

Comment

Im not sure exactly, but we got it a little over a month ago.

Comment

Yea whenever I go to metrocenter I always see people playing it.... but I dont see what the big deal is. It doesnt look like to interesting of a game, I just play Initial D v.3.

Comment

Driftersil80 how often are you up there? What is your name on initial D?

Comment

we've only got the old version, so you cant tune or nothing...its just a plain old blue R34...and i rape the peeps cause i have the track fully memorized from tokyo extreme racer.....we have inital D version 4 though...the physics on that game are messed up though... my friends evo drifts more than my s13 does...lol

Comment

My name is Jason in real life and on Initial D. I drive an Evo IV......but im not too good. Im bearly working on the second person on Akagi hill. Im a 14 year old dude who wear's a black Pac Rim hat. Hey, have you ever seen the an asian dude named "Kay" play before? Man that guys kick @$$!! Oh, and ill prolly be there this tuesday.

Comment

Hey.......umm did I race you the other day? Did you face me in Akina's snow course in an FD?

Comment

Yes I am up there with Kay all the time. I am Zero on there but you can call me "Brendan" I hate when people call me by my card name. lol. Yes Kay is very good he wants me to play version 3 more cause he rarely beat me in version 2, then I kinda stopped playing.

Comment

I dont get why peeps still play V.2. Whats the difference? Is it better somehow? Oh and I have a question: in V.3 if you bump the wall does it cause you to slow down for a certain amount of time???

Comment

Certain amount of time? No but you do decrease in speed quite a bit, Which is why its so hard to beat Bunta if he is ahead of you. When you try and pass on a straight-away he will slam you into the wall making you slow down.

Comment

Working...
                          X