after the 240...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after the 240...

after my 240 that ill hopefully ill get 6000 for,lol. Im going to get either a totalyota LS430 or a sc300....i love those cars and they have so much potential being the engine and the chassis based off the supra

an LS430?! I have a LS400, and that thing runs awsome man. But about the sc300, good luck with getting one of those bro, those are expensive where I live!

Comment

Originally posted by disruptiveDrift
      an LS430?! I have a LS400, and that thing runs awsome man. But about the sc300, good luck with getting one of those bro, those are expensive where I live!
      the LS are known as chasers in japan, right? at least the ones with the square headlights, which you gusy are talking about, right?

Comment

The LS is known as the Celsior in Japan. There were never any Chaser-equivelent cars in America (except for the Cressida but that doesnt count).

Comment

ah, gotcha. why doesnt the cressida count though?

Comment

Same chassis as the OLD Chaser, but not body.

Comment

ah yes. get this, (its off topic, but thats what this forum is about...) a nissan dealer in canada told my friend that they could get him an R32 for about 15k...GT-R....lol

Comment

Yeah I love those Toyota/Lexus cars! (especially the MR-2's)
                I like the celicas too (newer ones) its like sittin in an airplane cockpit!

Comment

Working...
                X