• ricer/racer

diff between ricer and racer

So which are you?

Comment

im a ricer.

Comment

----->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> x <<<<<<<<<<<<<-----

Comment

thats cool and all, but i have a problem with the sticker thing...what if you are sponsored? then you have to have decals and the such on your car, but that shouldnt make you a ricer for decals....

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
            thats cool and all, but i have a problem with the sticker thing...what if you are sponsored? then you have to have decals and the such on your car, but that shouldnt make you a ricer for decals....
            I think the difference between ricer decals and racer decals is the size and if the companies decal is a company used on the car or a sponsor

Comment

right, but my point is, how can you tell the difference just by looking at a car? there are lots of show cars that are sponsored but if you saw it olling down the street and didtn know who it was, you might think "ohh, another ricer"....i dunno, thats just my opinion

Comment

I think if you put your sponsor sticker on the side of your car or on the hood and it matches your color scheme then it's a racer decal

Comment

Working...
                X