Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 400hp H22 Turbo'd Civic Hatchback

I'm helping my freind sell this baby,Enjoy:

Car dyno'd 367 wheel Horsepower and 279 lb/ft of torque at .9 BAR of boost, which is about 13 psi or so on pump gas tuned by Sean McElderry of TorqueFreaks Engine is built to handle EASY 450-500 Wheel Horsepower. I just didn't want it to be drag only.
    Best time I posted, with only 3 visits to the track, all in the HEAT was 12.3 with a missed gear on street tires. I have lots of time slips for 12.3-12.5 @ 117-118 mph.
    Mods list:
    Engine:
    BUILT JDM H22a
    DARTON SLEEVES
    Wiseco 8.8:1 Pistons
    Wiseco Piston Rings
    Skunk2 nitride coated stainless steel valves
    Skunk2 titanium valve spring retainers
    Skunk2 valvesprings
    ARP Head studs
    Eagle Rods
    Micro polished crank
    Alien Auto balance shaft eliminators... idles like stock!
    Hasport Billet Aluminum motor mounts
    Garrett T3/T04E turbocharger custom specs
    Tial 46mm Wastegate!
    Maxrev THICK wall polished stainless steel turbo manifold
    Blitz Dual Drive Blow off valve
    POLISHED ALUMINUM Intercooler piping
    AEM EMS Tuned by Sean McElderry of TorqueFreaks
    3" custom mandrel bent exhaust to an Apexi –1 turbo muffler
    Griffin 24x11" air to air intercooler
    C&R Radiator
    SPAL radiator fan
    JDM H22 transmission, less than 4k miles since been FULLY rebuilt by H&A transmission
    Quaife LSD
    All new gears, shift forks, and carbon fiber synchros
    ACT Xtreme clutch
    Fidanza Aluminum flywheel
    AEM Fuel Rail
    AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator
    FJO wideband Oxygen sensor with display
    Greddy 720cc fuel injectors
    GM 3 BAR map sensor
    GM Boost Solenoid
    MSD SCI Ignition
    MSD Blaster 2 coil
    MSD Spark Plug Wires
    Walbro 255 fuel pump
    Earls billet fuel filter

Chassis:
    Wilwood Engineering 12.2" brake rotors with 4 piston billet aluminum calipers
    Wilwood polymatrix brake pads
    Earls stainless steel brake lines
    JDM Civic SiR 15/16" Brake Master Cylinder
    Rear disk brakes from 2000 Civic SI
    Integra Type-R 21mm rear sway bar
    Integra GSR rear lower control arms
    Tokico Illumina 5 way adjustable struts
    Ground Control coilovers with custom spring rates
    Rays Engineering Gram Light wheels
    NEW Falken Azenis 215/45-16 tires
    2 additional Gram Lights with BFG 255/50-16 Comp TA drag radial tires mounted on them
    Skunk2 extended wheel studs
    Driveshaft shop 400 hp axles
    New front wheel bearings
    Spare rear struts with 900lb Skunk2 drag launch springs mounted on them!

Interior:
    Recaro Speed Seats
    Takata Racing harness
    Momo Apache steering wheel
    Tekniq Autosport quick release steering wheel release
    Optional Audio Consol from Honda of Japan w/ FJO display custom installed
    JDM Civic SiR gauge cluster
    Greddy 52mm Boost Gauge
    Greddy 52mm Oil Pressure Gauge
    Greddy 52mm Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge
    Razo Carbon Fiber pedals
    Momo Shift boot
    DC Sports shift knob

Exterior:
    NiN Autosports carbon fiber hood
    NiN Autosports carbon fiber duckbill spoiler
    Vision corner lenses
    New front windshield

Overall weight of car with FULL Interior: ONLY 2240 pounds!

During build ALL NEW OEM HONDA gaskets, seals, new timing belt, new water pump, new oil pump were used!

I have received first place autocross trophy in the first event the car entered!
    367 WHEEL HP with a conservative tune on PUMP GAS, good for everyday driving
    I am asking $14,500 COMPLETE

I have over $22,000 in receipts JUST FOR PARTS! Upon purchase I would LOVE to show them all to you! LOL!

This is my baby... I have put my heart and soul into building this car and I LOVE IT! Its just time for a new project for me. Thanks for looking. Like I said this is for a freind,any questions email Reid@KAIZENSPEED.COM Its on EBAY,but I can't get the link to work.Just email me and I'll send it to you.So you can veiw pics.Or if someone can do it for me I will be very greatfull.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

Comment

Selling a drag car on a drifting forum?

Looks hot though. Think it can handle the touge?
      Last edited by jaydm180sx; 08-13-2004, 10:02 AM.

Comment

its an H22 equipped EG of course it cant handle the touge.
        but wait autocross you say? maybe im wrong.
        Nice car though its a one fine domestic fighter.

Comment

I know,it's a Honda. I also posted it in the some other non honda fourms,but come on now. At least there no big shopping cart wing on it,or under body neon. Its a clean powerfull car. The next project I hear will also be Turbo,but RWD . Thanx for looking,~cesar

Comment

You missed a shift and still ran that?!?! I'd hate to see what it would run w/o missing a shift. Real nice car, if all Hondas were built like that, they wouldn't have such a bad rap.

Comment

Originally posted by allblackS14
              lots of mods to run just a 12.3 my silvia ran a 11.8 on 21lbs..rb20det with just an upgraded turbo, tomei cams, exhaust and a few other goodies im not gonna tell. $14.5....not bad for a turnkey drage car. someone buy it
              geez, thanx for the kind words. I'm shure your track and are track are the same,and your supiorior driving skills allowed you to run 11's with your ***TOP SECRET*** set up. Thanx for the bump
              BTW: did you read the part that says its running .9bar =about 13psi. Not 21 like you did.and you did it on street tires rite?

Comment

wow...thats a pretty clean civic! and the asking price for the car isn't all that wild either considering there are stock civic Si's running for 10-11g's...
                and the list of modifications basically says it all
                so good luck with the sale dude!

Comment

Superior driving skills? i didnt even drive the car...the mechanic from Speed Factory drove it,
                  Like I said thanx,for the kind words. The owner olny ran it a few times.For who ever buys this car.The car is capable of 11's. Have a cage ready
                  Thanx for looking.
                  ~Cesar

Comment

of course street tires. 265/35/19 advan neovas in the rear. Work mesiter rims. its not top secret at all lol. Superior driving skills? i didnt even drive the car...the mechanic from Speed Factory drove it, becasue they were the shop tuning it. The track it was run on had a little altitude since it was in the mountains. Im not sure if that has a negative or positive effect on the times, but the lap times it clicked off at Ebisu Circuit, and Naga Circuit were pretty quick. I love Hondas and yours is off the chain..it just seems like a lot of modifications to run "only" a 12.3.
                    so where on island do they have this 1/4 mile track at? dood youre soooooo full of sh*t everything you post on these boards is about how you get stuff for so cheap and how ur car has this and that..... dood no one gives a f.uck..... quit being a f.ag you give the rest of the people here a bad rep

Comment

i totally agree with sil180sx. this guy is so annoying. all he talks about is oh we get this here cheaper, you got ripped off blah blah , THATS NOT JDM! etc... your such an idiot, i hate you allblacks14.

Comment

Wow. Id love to try that civic on a track. Very nice. The thing with all that mods that people dont notice is that its all upgraded to handle alot more then its producing and thats ideal for track racing. Small chance of parts breaking, cracking, blowing up, etc during a race. Remember its a track car, not a drag car. Allblacks14, i agree, your a dumbass.

Comment

Yes I agree, Allblacks14 needs to clean up his act.
                          BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
                            Yes I agree, Allblacks14 needs to clean up his act.
                            Ditto

Comment

I always thought that hondas made good track cars with the right tuning, very nice car.

Comment

Working...
                              X