No announcement yet.

Do they repave touge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish we had hills like that here in houston....

Comment

Its beautiful. ....... In NJ all we got are.... jack.

Comment

In the one pic there are a bunch of crosses where people died. Crazy some of you guys need to go to Tennessee or North Caroline awesome Touges are everywhere. I have some pics I need to scan.

Comment

Not in Hawaii. They dont re-pave anything expect for the freeway ...

Even our track needs work ....

Comment

I live in Tennessee an every street here has curves and elevation changes.

Comment

Hey...I was driving on that road just today with a 403 hp mkIV supra.
              Kaido Battle 2 that is.
              Last edited by my 1 88 u; 08-15-2004, 09:59 PM.

Comment

LOL I didnt know u can get that much HP in that game.

Comment

403 hp, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Ichi-Go
                    In the one pic there are a bunch of crosses where people died. Crazy some of you guys need to go to Tennessee or North Caroline awesome Touges are everywhere. I have some pics I need to scan.
                    the NC part of the tail of the dragon sucks but once you cross over to Tenn. at Deals gap the road is so smoothe.

Comment

the roads in North Ga are not that bad either, just came from Blood Mtn. last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Ichi-Go
                        I dont think those are crosses. Japan is not a christian majority country. It looks as though they are adding guardrails.

Comment

In mexico, in the state of San Luis Potosi, there are these mountains, on this mountain runs a road with a length of 50 miles, alot of turns, and over 100 ft in elevation changes. When I was about 10yro my family went to visit my grandma. From the airport which is in the city of san luis to a small town calle Rioverde. I saw the mountains and the road, and no guard rails. I swear i mustve seen over 100 crosses lying the road from truckers that had gone over. In 2002 we visited again. This time i was older. I saw that they had repaved the road, and there were gaurd rails. It looked more tamed and on the last 4-5 miles of the road, there were these guys drifting theyre old cars. I dont remeber what cars they were using but when i saw 1 guy drift a turn that wouldve made me crap my pants, i knew there was something special there. SORRY for the story but idk i thought it had to be told. The roads are called "Las Curvas" or "The Turns". If i had pics id post em .

Comment

They are guard rails

Comment

As you all can see though, Irohazaka needs some repaving done.

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
                                As you all can see though, Irohazaka needs some repaving done.
                                yes of course. you see all those damn potholes?

Comment

Working...
                                X