People Need to know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People Need to know

I was at work today talking about nascar and i was liek its not a sport, but then i said drifting is

well they all think that drifitng takes no skill I tried my best to explain to them that it is, so I am asking everyone here why it does take skill so i can tell them exactly why.

basically i was like it takes skill to shift the weight of a car and to maintan that weight shift with a countersteer.

well please help me, thanks.

just tell them to try t in their cars...if its so easy, they should be able to do it too! and then they will see how truely hard it is...i dontknow if i can expalin why its hard, but just tell them to go do it themselves....

Comment

tell them it is putting ur car in an uncontrollable situation and controling it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShApE
        tell them it is putting ur car in an uncontrollable situation and controlling it.
        Let me word that a bit better if I may:
        Purposely loosing control of your car and controling that loss of control.

BTW Grizzwald, dont even try to explain drifting to them. If somebody does not drift themselves, they just wont understand it truly. Its as simple as that. You shouldn't even care about what they think.

Comment

Re: People Need to know

Originally posted by Grizzwald
          I was at work today talking about nascar and i was liek its not a sport, but then i said drifting is
          you screwed up when you said nascar isn't a sport. you can't expect them to agree with you when you basically insulted their taste in motorsports.

Comment

Working...
          X