Evo or 330xi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evo or 330xi?

Hey, i was just wonderin what everyones opinions would be on this matter.

Would you rather have the Evolution 8 or a BMW 330xi?

Keeping in mind, they both perform close to the same....

Let me look at this.

hmmmmm...

Legendary Japanese rally platform,won numerous chapionships,and great performance out of the box.It also has a very large aftermarket.

or

Some nice German eurotrash...which has next to nothing in the form of aftermarket,and also cost more.It only has 225hp,weighs a hell of a lot more,and cost $2000 more than a Mitsubishi Evo MR

Have you seen the Evo MR run before? On top gear,it was a few milliseconds slower than a Lambourghini Gallerado.A new exhaust on the MR and you will be running faster than any Lambourghini.Try and do that in a 3 Series BMW.

If eurotrash is your calling,and you want to get spanked,go for it.Remember the BMW is a luxury car and the Evo MR is a mans car.

Comment

I may love Bimmers, but the 330Xi is in an entirely different league. It's more of the gentleman's sporting sedan, rather than a manic go-fast machine.

The 330Xi can't touch the Evo in braking, acceleration, or handling. The only thing it has an edge on is luxury and ride quality. (And possibly looks)

Feint- Obviously someone is jealous. The build quality of E46s is very good and they are quite reliable. Eurotrash is hardly correct.

Comment

Of course it's not correct,I merely said it to be politically incorrect.BMW's are built much better than any Mercedes,I just don't care for european cars with the exception of some Ferrari's and Porsche's,and a couple of British cars.I just find German cars to be lacking in essence these days.The new BMW's aren't really the prettiest thing on the road,are all computer controlled down to the throttle,and really have no soul.It's bland,and does nothing to captivate me.You can't build a car and forget about the fun factor,they have.

New BMW's=Trash.

Comment

Working...
        X