saw a S13 fly off a cliff on Mt. Azusa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw a S13 fly off a cliff on Mt. Azusa

Today, I saw a S13 fly off a cliff on Mt. Azusa. Thats north of L.A. Do I have to say more?...

Yes.

Comment

so sad

Comment

Comment

WTF?.....

Comment

Happens every week on those roads. Get over it.

Comment

you say that until it's one of your friends that does it.

Comment

I've been to Azuza, but is that for real? I'm confused, and I think I'm going to have nightmares from that picture.

Comment

Originally posted by spock
                  Yes.
                  Gonna be very blunt...The guy was entering a hairpin in 2nd gear(no guard rails), his entry was correct, but his hands got tangled trying to counter-steer, and his rear slipped out 1st, and then you know the rest...

Comment

did he survive? was it a friend of yours?

Comment

Total stranger...And most likely...Wasn't that far up, and he didn't roll over...Thats why I changed my sig cuz of this.

Comment

I see...

...well, if you are intent on sliding keep at it, but do so in a safe way.

Comment

SaintDrift's picture is not of the accident, guys. It's this dude on zilvia.net who made his KA24E-powered fastback into an off-roader.

Comment

Originally posted by Thai Juku
                            Total stranger...And most likely...Wasn't that far up, and he didn't roll over...Thats why I changed my sig cuz of this.
                            The accidents weed out the drifters from the rest.If crashing scares you,you'll never progress in drifting,or racing for that matter.It's something we all have to accept,even in the most controlled enviroments things can go horribly wrong in the blink of an eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
                              The accidents weed out the drifters from the rest.If crashing scares you,you'll never progress in drifting,or racing for that matter.It's something we all have to accept,even in the most controlled enviroments things can go horribly wrong in the blink of an eye.
                              indeed

Comment

Working...
                              X