Neighbors SUCK!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbors SUCK!!

I live next to a grumpy old man who barely leaves house. He complains about me playing basketball in my driveway, not his. And now he is putting up a fence right next to our driveway just to piss us off. This Censored Cencored sucks.

dude, my neighbors used to come home, pull into the drive way to open the garage doors, then back out and park on the side of the street o keep me and my friends from playing street hockey.....and now every sunday the have church services at their own damned house!!

Comment

Re: Too all Pee'd off by neighbours

Originally posted by ausdrifter
      My old neighbours used to yell at me everytime id be servicing my car EVERY 6 MONTHS, WHAT IF YOU GET OIL ALL OVER THE ROAD, WHAT IF IT CAUSES A CAR TO SLIDE OUT OF CONTROL.
      BULLS@#$%. Its ok coz i dated there daughter for 10 months
      got rid of her, she was too tight for me.

>>>>>>>>> FU RIGHT BACK<<<<<<<<<
      right on. my other neighbor was a cop, and she complained everytime my friends came over cause we all had cars that were really loud....so everytime both of my friends would smoke the tires leaviing my couldasack...and then she complained to my mom, and she told her to go get a f*& %ing life......lol

Comment

Just a reply for that church service at home, Yes i belive in god,
        No i dont obsess over him. dont take the lord name in vain.

Oh f'n christ, god damnit, oh where the F#$% for art thou. ENJOY
        Last edited by ; 08-20-2004, 11:44 PM.

Comment

LOL!! yeah, they take it to kinda an extreme.... they arent bad people, its just that there is usually about 30 cars parked out in front of my house when i get up on sundays....lol

Comment

My neighbors buy crappy domestics. They have a light-blue early-80s Buick something that's a farking eyesore.

At least they can't say anything when I e-brake on my driveway.

Comment

hey atleast you guys dont have to watch your nice paint job rot away because you neighbors have some ugly stupid pink sappy bushes

Comment

Car cover.

Comment

Originally posted by sprung_monkey
                  hey atleast you guys dont have to watch your nice paint job rot away because you neighbors have some ugly stupid pink sappy bushes
                  my neighbors tree sprays my car constantly with pollen...and usually just after i wash it too.... but pollen isnt as bad as sap...

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
                    Car cover.
                    well yeah thats a good idea but i could just burn down the bushes that would take care of it

Comment

To silverghost

HELL MY NEIGHBOURS GOT ME AGAIN. I had 23 modified rides just outside my house last night, My parents didn't mind, But my neighbour came over complained but my dad slams the front door
                      in his face. i live on a 12 acre farm plenty of space round the back off my house. We weren't doing burnouts or drifting just taking photo's of these moded rides for my website, which will be up & running soon. I want to link ( drifting.com ) to my site. come on guys give me permission to do so.
                      Last edited by ; 08-22-2004, 10:11 PM.

Comment

My neighbor doesn't own a car and hardly gets out of his house.

Comment

Re: Neighbors SUCK!!

Originally posted by RX-7s_Rule
                          I live next to a grumpy old man who barely leaves house. He complains about me playing basketball in my driveway, not his. And now he is putting up a fence right next to our driveway just to piss us off. This Censored Cencored sucks.
                          As long as it's on his property,consider it an opportunity to not having to see him as often.

Comment

Maybe his to scared to leave the house, People like
                            that sicken me.

Cmon i wont hurt ya, Thats right
                            Cmon, Cmon i just want to talk to you,
                            thats 'im get'em
                            Ha'' YOU WANT SOME OF THIS, YA PUNK MOFO?

LOL
                            Last edited by ; 08-25-2004, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sprung_monkey
                              well yeah thats a good idea but i could just burn down the bushes that would take care of it

Go ahead i would. What u waitin for.

Comment

Working...
                              X