No announcement yet.

Supra lovers aren't going to like this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supra lovers aren't going to like this.

http://www.unrealhp.com/video/kcar_vs_supra.wmv A K-Car lays down some serious smack down on a supra MKIV

i actually think tthe supra broke off the line...dide you notice how long it took for him to stae? then he didnt really take off...just kinda rolled off the line.....but that was a sweet pass. what kind f car was it?

Comment

The other car was a dodge dynasty

Comment

I was thinking you meant "K-car" as in small Japanese car... not mid-80s econobox trash... that was bad arse!

Comment

sorry to disapoint you

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
            i actually think tthe supra broke off the line...dide you notice how long it took for him to stae? then he didnt really take off...just kinda rolled off the line.....but that was a sweet pass. what kind f car was it?
            Could be a bad driver or something, but those old dodges can do 9s with porting and turbo work.

Comment

That was NOT a K-Car!

This is a K-Car:

Comment

Well the supra isn't much of a drag car, better made for track. But I think that driver sucks, and I know those can come off the line faster than that.

Comment

Originally posted by gladhatter
                  That was NOT a K-Car!

This is a K-Car:
                  No, that's a kei-car.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
                    Well the supra isn't much of a drag car, better made for track. But I think that driver sucks, and I know those can come off the line faster than that.
                    Ive heared the oppisite. I dont really see many supras track their car most of em drag them.

Comment

Lol i love supra but that car looks like its been modified. The supra looks like rice.

Comment

that video is just a little old

Comment

Working...
                        X