*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*

am i *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed?? tonight i just got a 8 point ticket for drifting. this is my first ticket that is recorded. is there any way i could keep my lic? o by the way im 17.

umm, pray like a mofo they give you a good plea bargin for less points, cause i think you only have 6 at 17 here in CO.... you get 9 at 18, which still isnt that much...i only have 5 left after a speeding ticket the day of Drift Showoff in june....

Comment

*sorry for the double post*

what did they charge you with?

Comment

a eight point wreckless offense

Comment

You can go to defensive driving school (check it out, it might be different there) and have the points taken off you license and no insurance hassle. Also it brings down the price of the ticket.

Comment

yeah, that was what i was hoping would have happened with my ticket (86 in a 55) but, all they offered me was 4 points and 335 fine... what they said about driving shcool here is that it is only offered in special cases, and its pretty expensive...like 50 bucks a day.....plus the fines here in CO are giving due to certain stuff, like there is a certain amount of money that is charged for different things, and the DA cant even do anything about them....tis a crappy system we have here....

so it was just a straight 8 points reckless....i dont think they can even do that...cause i thought reckless was 6 points....never more and never less (initialy) but i could be wrong...best of luck to you. where in relation to the big cities is centenial?

Comment

Working...
            X