20 inch volk gt-c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 inch volk gt-c

i saw one of the recent volk ads in a mag and i saw that they had the 20 inch blingin debut for gtc's... I just want to see if anyone had pics of them on cars...

this is all i could find

i dont have a pic now, but if u can find that top secret fairlady(gold one), i think that car has 20" gtc on, or is it 19" can remember bro...

Comment

yup the Top Secret Fairlady has dem...20's in the back 19's in front..

Comment

Dear Lord... who's the MORON who approved dubs? If the you make it, the imbeciles will come.

Comment

What is wrong with 20in Volk rims? I think they look sick on the Top Secret car. So they're dubs at least they arnt spinners. (though that might look sick while drifting, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Tybalt
            What is wrong with 20in Volk rims? I think they look sick on the Top Secret car. So they're dubs at least they arnt spinners. (though that might look sick while drifting, lol)
            i agree, but only on some cars...if the car has the fender size to take it, then its cool, but if not, then its kinda retarded....like a 350z on 22's...that looks retarded, but 20's on an Impreza looks pretty sweet......im thinking about getting the pep boys spinner hub caps for mah steelies!

Comment

Working...
            X